Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTmod2023/24
It's not about not wanting to staff It's about not wanting to either be recognized or targeted and to go under the radar and have a chill time because no one knows who you are. I see no problem with alting as long as staff knows and if there are staff on it's 100% fine.
Just gonna toss my 2 cents in to say that a drunk laced on an alt can't and won't abuse commands, will liven the whole server, and will probably RDM Damien multiple times. Literally 0 downside.

+1 (serious answer see my commentary on his trusted app)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Exceptional staff if he is not high on something +1
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Extremely easy +1. Alting has never been an issue and you are still considered very active on your main. You know the rules, get along with the community, and have a great style of staffing. Good luck my friend!
+1 doesn't alt or script and is a good noodle
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 regularly bullies me and kicks me from the server not a good fit.

No but seriously a fun dude to play with and get propkilled by , has good understanding of the rules and isn't quick to jump the gun on decisions would be awesome to have him as tmod +1
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Easy +1, intoxicated or not. Laced is chill, level-headed, and all-around fun to play with. He's still a heck of a good shot too. He's been through the ranks on numerous occasions and there's not really a doubt that he is capable of handling such.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Great player/Staff, knows the rules, chill and a reporting machine... (he rushs to finish them)  for the purpose of improving gameplay and maintaining a healthy environment for everyone playing +1
+1 only if you agree to take a shower before every time you get on, you fuckin' stink.

--

I also do not have the best view on alting, however as long as you're informing the other staff online like you said each time, I think it's fine. I've seen several instances of you swapping accounts to issue punishment to the people who think no staff are online, which is nice. 

I think that you're fit for the promotion! You're incredibly active(go outside..) and I guess you're good at what you do.. I've also seen improvement in previous behaviors that I had an issue with, so no brainer there. Good luck, friend! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Banned on AHG and SGM for Hacking -1

Fuck you for bringing 33.3 to our servers, but I gotta give you the real +1. Fun to play with and makes the server enjoyable.