Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTmod2023/24
Ingame Name: lacer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Discord Tag: @lacedxanax

Time Played: like 5 years

When First Joined: May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime as of posting, EST

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have lots of experience staffing on just this server alone. I'm unbiased in my staffing and I know the rules like the back of my hand. As a TMod, I would have access to more commands like !bring and !karma that would enable me to help people out more, for instance karma banning a hacker instead of adding a million slays and spam kicking or bringing someone to me that's stuck in a wall.

Why you want to help the community: I want to see this community continue to grow and thrive, and tbh I'm trying to make up for being a shithead for 3 years.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): very many times, last ban was over a year ago

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): very many times

How did you find us?: Can't even remember at this point lmfao

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yup!

Other: Since Damien posted his early I figured I would too. Obviously this app won't be official until Tuesday, which is a month from when I got my rank (thanks a LOT for making me wait bryan >:c)
no bias but plusser one he's a goob staff meber
(12-25-2023, 02:31 AM)lacer Wrote: How did you find us?: Can't even remember at this point lmfao
I wish you didn’t. JK lol 

He’s been staff on/off for a while. He’s extremely active amongst the community. Why not give him a little bit more responsibility. +1
???????? ??????
My main concern/criticism, at least as far as I've seen, is that a significant amount of your time on the server is spent either intoxicated or on alt accounts. Impaired judgement is obviously not ideal for staffing, and beyond my general thoughts on alting, I also can't help but wonder why/if you really want to be staff.

Beyond that, my concerns from your last app haven't entirely dissipated, but otherwise you're generally fine as staff. Very easy to propkill in game and irl.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
He's a good staff member he helped me quite a few times with some people becoming a problem for me. This guy can stay super calm and collected if a person is loudly arguing against a ruling he has made, which is awesome! All around awesome guy, kind of funny when he is drunk.

Huge +1
-1 knows how to staff

Meeurryy christm as !!!!
+1 best tmod since Damien application

#bamien
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 fuck this guy, I hate this guy

No but really this dude has more combined staffing time that I do at this point. 

Also if you get tmod please post your mod app the very next day and say it isn't valid for another 2 months.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-25-2023, 06:10 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: My main concern/criticism, at least as far as I've seen, is that a significant amount of your time on the server is spent either intoxicated or on alt accounts. Impaired judgement is obviously not ideal for staffing, and beyond my general thoughts on alting, I also can't help but wonder why/if you really want to be staff.

Beyond that, my concerns from your last app haven't entirely dissipated, but otherwise you're generally fine as staff. Very easy to propkill in game and irl.

I understand the concern with being intoxicated quite a bit on the server, but I assure you that it hasn't affected my staffing at all. With the alt accounts, we obviously have different views on that but it was less than a handful of times and I've informed you guys about my accounts after being made aware that it was an issue.

I can't rly do anything about your other concerns from my last app except keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks for the feedback!

edit: I might not have explained it as well as I wanted but, really, getting high doesn't impair me in any way relating to the server or my staffing ability. Just chills me out and makes me a little giggly.
+1, I don’t think alting should be too much concern considering that the alts are made aware of and they aren’t used to cause trouble amongst the server. Considering that other staff members have alt accounts as well, I don’t see it as an issue unless the individual is the problem. You’ve done pretty good as far as I’m aware and you were pretty good as staff before I resigned.
(12-25-2023, 03:52 PM)slater Wrote: I don’t think alting should be too much concern considering that the alts are made aware of and they aren’t used to cause trouble amongst the server. Considering that other staff members have alt accounts as well, I don’t see it as an issue unless the individual is the problem.
I have negative opinions on alting in general, but my point here specifically was about how often it occurs, at least from what I've seen. It's possible I've just happened to be around each time and had my view skewed as a result, but it feels like it's often enough that it starts to seem like avoiding staffing. That's not to say that staff can't or shouldn't take time off, but to me, why be staff if you regularly want to play without staffing?

This is not meant to be a factual claim to Laced's intentions, I don't have access to all of his thoughts yet, it's just how it comes across.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]