Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
as admin, i pledge to !ungag otis
Maybe I'm biased but -1 I've seen you target players consistently. It's not cool it's not funny.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-08-2024, 06:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: Maybe I'm biased but -1 I've seen you target players consistently. It's not cool it's not funny.
i'm going to target you with a brick.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I haven’t been playing lately due to starting my actual career but I have always been hesitant when it comes to tiefling due to obvious bias of the player base. Temperament was always another thing to mention. I haven’t been on so I cannot speak to her current behavior but if tiefling has presented growth in these areas and the admin team seems her worthy of the title then so be it. I am neutral on this app as I haven’t had much playtime lately but if these issues are still present then my vote is towards -1.

+0/-1

Best of luck on the application!
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I haven’t been playing lately due to starting my actual career but I have always been hesitant when it comes to tiefling due to obvious bias of the player base. Temperament was always another thing to mention. I haven’t been on so I cannot speak to her current behavior but if tiefling has presented growth in these areas and the admin team seems her worthy of the title then so be it. I am neutral on this app as I haven’t had much playtime lately but if these issues are still present then my vote is towards -1.

+0/-1

"dont know her, havent played with her, i know nothing about her current character, -1"
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-08-2024, 11:03 PM)moocow Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I haven’t been playing lately due to starting my actual career but I have always been hesitant when it comes to tiefling due to obvious bias of the player base. Temperament was always another thing to mention. I haven’t been on so I cannot speak to her current behavior but if tiefling has presented growth in these areas and the admin team seems her worthy of the title then so be it. I am neutral on this app as I haven’t had much playtime lately but if these issues are still present then my vote is towards -1.

+0/-1

"dont know her, havent played with her, i know nothing about her current character, -1"
Maybe he's biased but...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I haven’t been playing lately due to starting my actual career but I have always been hesitant when it comes to tiefling due to obvious bias of the player base.
Yet another use of the word "bias" that just doesn't mean anything. What sort of bias does the general playerbase have towards tiefling? I'd wager to say that, if anything, people have a bias against her. Need proof? Just look through this thread alone.

That is not to say she is infallible by any means, I'm not a tiefling shill. But some of the reasons given for -1s in this thread are absolutely ridiculous and, dare I say, nobody else in this community that has ever held a staff position has had this level of scrutiny placed on them. The double standards that some of you guys have are fucking insane. It's okay to not like someone, but at least have a decent reason for it, y'know?

idk what else to say so, support my run for dinks president or whatever

+0/-1

Actually if you read my whole statement I said if the issues that were there when I was playing with her are still present then -1 but otherwise neutral. I don’t know how she has changed lately but those were my opinions from the past. You can be mad but they are true statements about past behaviors. If she has changed good for her and if the community sees that and she gets admin good. I’m just stating my prior experiences with tiefling but I specifically stated I haven’t played in a while and that if these things have been resolved then go for it. Give her admin. You seem upset I am speaking the truth.

(01-09-2024, 03:30 AM)lacer Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I haven’t been playing lately due to starting my actual career but I have always been hesitant when it comes to tiefling due to obvious bias of the player base.
Yet another use of the word "bias" that just doesn't mean anything. What sort of bias does the general playerbase have towards tiefling? I'd wager to say that, if anything, people have a bias against her. Need proof? Just look through this thread alone.

That is not to say she is infallible by any means, I'm not a tiefling shill. But some of the reasons given for -1s in this thread are absolutely ridiculous and, dare I say, nobody else in this community that has ever held a staff position has had this level of scrutiny placed on them. The double standards that some of you guys have are fucking insane. It's okay to not like someone, but at least have a decent reason for it, y'know?

idk what else to say so, support my run for dinks president or whatever

I don’t know where you see bias means nothing. It used to be very apparent when tiefling didn’t like someone and when she was friends with people. It reflected in her staffing. These are my personal experiences with her. Like I keep saying I haven’t played in a while so if she isn’t like this anymore then cool but these were my prior experiences. At this state is she deserves it and the community believes that she could be a good admin then so be it as I said in my original comment.
(01-09-2024, 12:42 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: It used to be very apparent when tiefling didn’t like someone and when she was friends with people.

Saying she had an apparent bias when staffing without giving any examples isn't very productive, especially if your intent here is to contribute to the discussion and help others form an opinion. It would also be helpful if you could clarify how long ago you witnessed this behavior.
(01-09-2024, 12:42 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -snip-

You seem upset I am speaking the truth. 
not upset, it just didnt contribute anything meaningful to the conversation to go "i havent played lately so i dont know if she's changed, -1"
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-09-2024, 06:23 PM)moocow Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 12:42 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:14 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -snip-

You seem upset I am speaking the truth. 
not upset, it just didnt contribute anything meaningful to the conversation to go "i havent played lately so i dont know if she's changed, -1"

I never said -1 completely. I said if the issues I mentioned were still there then -1 otherwise neutral. So saying I just -1ed just to -1 isn’t correct. Tbh no matter what I say your gonna say I just -1ed without playing or knowing if she changed. You can easily read that was not what I said but you can take it whatever way you’d like.