Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That PHMod thing
(01-05-2024, 02:11 AM)lacer Wrote: do NOT rejoin staff.

Is it that bad?
(01-05-2024, 02:27 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 02:11 AM)lacer Wrote: do NOT rejoin staff.

Is it that bad?
nah, it's actually a lot better compared to when i last remember you being here
(01-05-2024, 12:29 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Like Gabe said, make a re-introduction so that new players know who you are :P 

Anyways, I’ve noticed a massive uptick in your engagement recently amongst the community on Discord and Prop Hunt. I’ve played with you recently and you were definitely helpful giving some warnings out, and positively engaging with other players. You know the PH rules well. 

A few remarks I would say is to make your application a little more detailed. Other than that I have nothing bad to say towards you. 

+1 to get you back onto the team! (Not sure if you’ll get Moderator at first, that would ultimately be up to the Admins). Personally I wouldn’t mind you starting back off as at least Tmod and after a few months be able to apply for Moderator again. Starting off as Tmod, you’ll at least have ban abilities up to a day. You know what ghosting, hacking, and various other things needing a ban. Although I’m not against you starting off as Trusted for a month or two for the Admins review your ban requests to verify your ability for ban abilities.

In light of Tato comment I shall expound a bit on why this application of mine exists. 

This is not me saying "hey I'm looking to climb the staff ranks again for the 3rd time", this is more of asking permission to utilize the Mod ability I already have to benefit the Prop Hunt side of the community without anyone getting mad about it. 

Some of you might find it odd to post an application that is more of a "can I do this thing that I've done before without anyone feeling like I'm stepping on their toes?", and to be frank it is a rather peculiar thing to make. I easily could have just gone about mute/gag/tban/banning players as I pleased (so to speak); however that is not the type of person I am, I'm not here to make waves in a place that has very obviously settled down since I was around over a year ago. 

Any further questions are welcome and Tato thanks for your comment
oh, it appears no one told you... PH shut down, check your pm inbox. Dink sent the message in April 1. Sorry, can't come back to staff if there is no server
(01-05-2024, 10:29 AM)Gabe Wrote: oh, it appears no one told you... PH shut down, check your pm inbox. Dink sent the message in April 1. Sorry, can't come back to staff if there is no server

If that's the case, I want my DR Admin rank back too lol

That PM was a great read honestly
bumpity bump bump
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

couldnt find the damn "app" but here we go.

Milk and i decided that you are fit to return as Mod since you had a lot of experience with the server as a whole and you know the community. We wouldnt normally let anyone back in straight to mod but tbh it would probably take you less time to climb the ranks than it would be for dink to actually change your rank....sooo climb back on board this sinking ship with us, welcome back to the thunderdome, its too late to run, etc etc.

this non app app has been accepted. welcome back.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

possum ur dumb
[Image: image.png]