Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That PHMod thing
Ingame Name: VolfVoss
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 1000+ hours

When First Joined: 25 May 2018 (on forums)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): TBD, as my work schedule changes every 2 weeks. 

Current Rank: Moderator

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. Trusted TMod Mod Trusted TMod Mod Mod (denied) Mod (denied)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

Other: This is more like a formal hello I still have Mod abilities and I'm willing to help where needed.
wait, i'm confused. if your current rank is mod, what are you applying for? this seems too low effort for an admin app
make an re interdiction post as a format hello or talk to one of the ph admins instead, lol

it’s just an unfortunate dink side effect where a lot of people who resign don’t actually lose their rank in game bc the resignation gets forgotten about or it take a while
do not silence him, normalize inactive staff reapplying for their ranks
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Like Gabe said, make a re-introduction so that new players know who you are :P 

Anyways, I’ve noticed a massive uptick in your engagement recently amongst the community on Discord and Prop Hunt. I’ve played with you recently and you were definitely helpful giving some warnings out, and positively engaging with other players. You know the PH rules well. 

A few remarks I would say is to make your application a little more detailed. Other than that I have nothing bad to say towards you. 

+1 to get you back onto the team! (Not sure if you’ll get Moderator at first, that would ultimately be up to the Admins). Personally I wouldn’t mind you starting back off as at least Tmod and after a few months be able to apply for Moderator again. Starting off as Tmod, you’ll at least have ban abilities up to a day. You know what ghosting, hacking, and various other things needing a ban. Although I’m not against you starting off as Trusted for a month or two for the Admins review your ban requests to verify your ability for ban abilities.
???????? ??????
Whale whale whale the return of the triangle...

What exactly do you want? I know you still have your rank (-.- totally shocked) but are you looking to officially rejoin staff or do you want your rank finally fixed?

Let us know vossman
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

+1 he already knows the deal + ph is stupid so nobody cares
(01-04-2024, 11:57 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: do not silence him, normalize inactive staff reapplying for their ranks
I've tried pushing for this several times [mostly for people who try to "unresign"]
(01-05-2024, 12:34 AM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: Whale whale whale the return of the triangle...

What exactly do you want? I know you still have your rank (-.- totally shocked) but are you looking to officially rejoin staff or do you want your rank finally fixed?

Let us know vossman

Officially rejoin 

And push the possum ^_^
do NOT rejoin staff.