Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
ilysm homie <3 i wish you nothing but the best, hmu to play some shit sometime bb
god istg i love you more than your fiancée
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I love you Bryan sad to see you go, but I'm wishing you the best on everything going forward <3
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am honestly surprised this thread only has 4 pages. show this man some love. welcome to the married life and thanks for the memories. 
also where the fuck is my goose gun!?
grats buddy
Love you bro. You were one of the good ones. Welcome to retirement!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
o7 battons. I will really miss you around here.

please visit us from time to time, will you?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
kiss m3
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
ill miss u sm battons
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Gods I'm not even safe from pings here!

This offer is only for a special few: Ping me anytime my dude! Especially if it's to play something or just to shoot the shit. Will miss having you in staff but I hope you'll be around. Ttfn for now my friend, you're finally free.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Bryan, you are easily one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. Thank you for everything you have done for the server and I hope I can be a quarter of the admin you were. Enjoy the success your hard work has brought and we're definitely going to get those Epcot drinks one of these days!!