Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
A great admin and a great person. Your administration saw a lot of positive changes with a new warning system, staff guidelines, player guidelines, and point shop, along with many other things. It's not easy being an admin on the greatest TTT server in the world, trust me, I know. But to do it as long as you did, and as successfully as you did, commands our respect and adulation.

You've spent enough time staffing the server. Go spend time doing something else. You deserve it, Bryan. Godspeed with the rest of your endeavors.
congrats on the resignation <3 love you bryanbrr
Take care friend. You did great with the time you had here and should be proud. Congrats on life and hope all treats you well and I hope to still see you around from time to time <3
Aw damn this year is being kicked off with you leaving. That's too bad I really will miss you. Good luck on your life endeavors and I hope we can all see you again some day.

[Image: a7OtVkV.png]
Happy to have became your friend and watched you grow here man. I’m really happy for your real life situation. You’ve done so well as an admin, but this is definitely for the best. We will always be part of the dream team fr
omg ape gang, what a time that was :,)

wish you the best in life!! we will miss you <3
Goodbye, Sweet Prince. Thankyou for everything you have done for the staff team over the last few years. Best of luck with the wedding planning and we shall see you around when you can be.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Who will ungag Otis now...
Man you were one cool admin really enjoyed playing with you, wish you the best in your endeavours, hope to see you from time to time !?
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
(01-13-2024, 08:54 PM)new year, new cum Wrote: ill miss u sm battons

wtf I resigned again?
Anyways. It was a great run Bryan. I can't begin to tell you how much fun the server was after we became admins and dragged the two losers back, definitely one of the best times I've ever had in Dinks outside of like my first few months here. Not much else for me to say as you already know I enjoyed our time as admins. Make sure to keep lurking though its fun seeing what shenanigans go on around here.