Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
I had the pleasure to witness your joining of our community. We honestly could not have asked for a better man to take on the burdens of our server, and we all appreciate it. Most importantly, you have always been a truly great friend. So long Mr. Brrr, rest easy pal.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
this reminds me of the fall of rome hey alexa play viva la vida.

u were a lot of fun bryan thanks for everything : ) <3
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 Enjoy yourself man
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Long time lurker here first time poster. Been a pleasure Brian. Was fun playing with you and the work you did with this community was invaluable. Hopefully see you around buddy.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
[Image: The-Rock-0617-GQ-CV03-01.jpg]
You were a great friend and admin. I am sad to see you go as I have been playing this server before you were even staff and I got to see your journey to admin. Thank you for what you have done in the community and for TTT. <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]

THE GOAT JOINS THE PINK CLUB LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO

I'm glad I was able to be there to help shape you into the great community leader you became. Enjoy the retirement from this hellhole!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-13-2024, 01:52 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:  @LemonTiara

Last but not least. I am just commenting to see my new signature, courtesy of @"Jugo※ Christmashive"

But  I am really happy for you and all that. We've been talking about this moment for like a year now, glad you pulled the trigger.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
gg bro
<3