this kid always has to make a scene of some sort before he leaves somewhere
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-19-2024, 12:51 AM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: +1 his sexist jokes are funny

adding a reply like this to someone's genuine attempt at reentering the community really throws a wrench in, the sexist comments he has made in the past have genuinely made people really uncomfortable to be around him and to go "actually i find his sexism funny unban him" really does not reflect well on salty, it seriously undermines his attempts to show that he's changed.

that being said, i dont see why he shouldnt be unbanned, if he was truly able to reflect on his actions and if he knows he's in a better place now then he should be okay to return, and if he goofs again he can always be rebanned, but we'll never know if we dont give him the chance. +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Okay guys my opinion finally matters :D

So David and I had our own problems a while back in a certain discord server (iykyk), I won’t beat a dead horse but the gist of it is that I felt he was making a lot of inflammatory comments towards me and I and a close friend of mine (mostly her) confronted him about it and long story short he apologized and seems to genuinely have changed. I believe he had grown a lot since then/his ban and deserves another chance. How many of us have gotten frustrated with the community and said to ourselves or others we were gone and never coming back? Probably a lot lol I’m just saying give him a second chance :) +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
I may not have known salty in the same capacity nor for the same period of time as many of you have.

However, I was around here and in other places, and I can say that Salty has definitely been working on himself.
He may not be perfect, but who is perfect?
What I have seen is that he is trying to be a better man every day, and I think that is what matters.

+1 to salty being let back in tentatively.

good to see you around Dinks proper Salty.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 it's a forum ban, we can let him back just like we did with laced and rand and just monitor his posts for a while if it's an issue. He's shown good behavior in server and discord so I don't see why we can't give him another chance on the forums
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-19-2024, 01:04 PM)dero Wrote: this kid always has to make a scene of some sort before he leaves somewhere

When looking at how I acted in the past, this is a correct assessment to make. Also, it's funny to look back and see it. There have been moments where several people I know in the community have had similar situations, but I probably can safely say I've done it the most.

I was looking back at some threads I made in the past, and on my first resignation thread (back in 2020), I had asked to be banned from the forums and discord in a frustrated response because I didn't get my way in a situation.

As Jammin and you have already pointed out, my old coping mechanism was to lash out at people and make scenes when I was dealing with stress in my personal life. 

As many people on this thread who have expressed support for my unban have stated (including the person that Panda was talking about), I have genuinely made efforts to change how I deal with stress in my life. 

Thank you for the input.
smh my head
(01-21-2024, 01:35 PM)Salty Wrote: snipity snip snip
In all seriousness, I do spend a lot of time with Salty and can vouch for his new rage management. He doesn't lash out at people and is overall pretty fun to hang out with (except when we play cs2 together  Angry ) 

He has been interacting on the discord and the server without issue. Obviously if he misbehaves lay down the ban hammer of justice, but I doubt he will do that. Gotta prove the haters wrong.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
we are the sultans

we are the sultans of swing
+1 salty chap retard then new salt chap now
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Who are you?
(01-22-2024, 05:03 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: Who are you?

Hello Toxic!

To answer your question, I joined this community in 2020 and hung around Ape Gang when I got here, trolled, and then and was TTT + Discord staff in 2020 for 3 months, resigned and became a majorly unfunny troll, and then I was staff again for around the same time in 2022, asked for my forum account to be deleted and I didn't play in 2023 once I did what got my account banned from the forums. I just recently started playing again this year, and I've not been on too much. I think I might've played with you once or twice but I'm not entirely sure.
smh my head