Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what
I don't understand why the subject is being brought up in a Gmod discord.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bro is arguing semantics and has taken no responsibility for what he typed or why. Like, what?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
thats craaaaaazy.

-1 no stay gone.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 for obvious reasons again.
???????? ??????
-1, maybe just don't say things like that, it really isn't that hard
(01-26-2024, 10:33 PM)lacer Wrote: -1, maybe just don't say things like that, it really isn't that hard

It's crazy how much trouble some people have with just NOT saying weird shit.
The reason was the correct one. I was going to ban you myself, but decided to inform the discord staff instead. We don’t make CP jokes around here. There really should need to be a very very specific rule for CP stuff, it just falls under "have some self decency" rule. If you don't see how CP stuff doesn't fall under that, then all I can recommend is a mirror.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(01-26-2024, 10:33 PM)lacer Wrote: -1, maybe just don't say things like that, it really isn't that hard

If you disagree with the unban I can respect that, but please don't morally grand stand when you say way edgier stuff on a regular basis
(01-27-2024, 05:33 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

If you disagree with the unban I can respect that, but please don't morally grand stand when you say way edgier stuff on a regular basis
I don't think anything edgy that I've ever said can top you equating our Discord staff to child predators.
(01-27-2024, 05:33 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

anytime i've heard anyone say something edgy it was in private discords/ friend circles not in the open public discord. It's not that hard to behave in public -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]