what
Your Discord Username:
CrAcKbOnE
Your Discord User ID:
Giselle Case Number:
Ban Length:
perma
Appeal Type:
-Improper - This punishment was issued improperly, as the reason for issuing the punishment did not violate one of our rules, or the punishment fell outside of guidelines. An explanation is necessary below
Previous Unban Requests:
none
What would you like to tell us:
I made an edgy joke (not really edgy since it was clearly a joke and not serious in any way), got warned, only said that the staff issueing it was overreacting and complimented someones unrelated meme. 6 Minutes later after i got a warning for the first joke I got banned for the same joke I already got a warning... ???

P.S. Damien I love you man, it's not too late, you can still be saved!

[Image: tAxFWlS.png]
WTF is gissele number???

But anyways +1 for unban or a reduction, homie is reformed and been with this community for quite some time now :) :) :) :) :) :( :) :D
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(01-26-2024, 05:07 PM)Uriel'is Wrote: WTF is gissele number???

But anyways +1 for unban or a reduction, homie is reformed and been with this community for quite some time now :) :) :) :) :) :( :) :D

my honest reaction to that information 

[Image: main-qimg-442a058bd04245acdf001cc9b2c19856]
Don't make pedo jokes.
Hey man, what seems like a joke to you may be hurtful to other people. Calling someone a pedophile is serious and definitely over the line of what I would consider a joke, especially after you doubled down on it immediately after. As of right now I don't support an unban due to lack of remorse. I hope you'll come to realize it was not a cool or funny discord moment
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-26-2024, 06:21 PM)Foxka Wrote: Hey man, what seems like a joke to you may be hurtful to other people. Calling someone a pedophile is serious and definitely over the line of what I would consider a joke, especially after you doubled down on it immediately after. As of right now I don't support an unban due to lack of remorse. I hope you'll come to realize it was not a cool or funny discord moment

1. I'm not calling anyone specifically a pedo...
2. I didn't double down on anything, everything was written in the context of the same joke (literally you can see it was written in the same minute). I didnt make the comment, get warning and been like "oh fuck this, ill do it again". I made the comment, got warned, didnt repeat it or "doubled down" and got banned.
Putting your own pedo joke in a screenshot in an unban appeal? It’s a bold strategy Cotton let’s see if it pays off for him

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-26-2024, 06:48 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Putting your own pedo joke in a screenshot in an unban appeal? It’s a bold strategy Cotton let’s see if it pays off for him

I'm posting what I was banned for and the double bot response for the same message. Am I suppose to lie instead?
(01-26-2024, 07:04 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 06:48 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Putting your own pedo joke in a screenshot in an unban appeal? It’s a bold strategy Cotton let’s see if it pays off for him

I'm posting what I was banned for and the double bot response for the same message. Am I suppose to lie instead?
it’s more the downplaying of it then showing what was actually said. The strike was likely from a helper who cannot ban and a mod or admin subsequently banned you because than kind of “joke” is pretty much always zero tolerance here.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-26-2024, 07:23 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 07:04 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

it’s more the downplaying of it then showing what was actually said. The strike was likely from a helper who cannot ban and a mod or admin subsequently banned you because than kind of “joke” is pretty much always zero tolerance here.
Oh ok makes sense