Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
I understand your reasoning but it's hard for me too... I think after these yrs times ran its course. Much love man!
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Good things happen to good people. I'm very happy for you Bryan on the engagement, job promotion and those two masters that are on the way. You have done so much for this community and we appreciate all the time and energy you spent here. Thank you brother and good luck with all your future endeavors.

-Nash
I love you homie, enjoy your life in the best possible way, you deserve it <3
Coming out of the woodworks to say this, but thank you, you helped me a lot with progressing and maturing in my life, every single thing you answered when I asked and every solution to a problem I or others had, you are the best.

Congratulations on your engagement, and I hope you get the best damn college degree(s) ever!! Love you bry  Heart
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I love you bro, OO AA
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Bryan always made me nut with a smile, god bless!
o7
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congrats on everything. Thanks for being there for me man. It's always a pleasure and I'm glad I've met you <3
smh my head
Late to the party here but it's been one great time man. Best of luck to you, go do great things!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Adios amigbro
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]