Danny (WraithX) is a Dumbass
Ingame Name: MadMan ツ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81581025

Who Banned You: Dakody aka (King Fuccboi)

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM and Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permenant

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well the Mass RDMing you can take out that was all WraithX and he could take the blame for that ask city. But we were not ghosting I have no way to physically prove it then to just say look at those reports hes a detective killing innos. I know what your thinking he said MadMan told me to do it, But we weren't ghosting Danny is a fucking retard. The person I told him to kill was an inno why would I tell him to kill innos. What he was doing that round was claiming a room as a detective before overtime and literally blasting the fuck out of anyone that came in his room and killed three fucking innos in the process. Also look at his other report he claimed he was a boosted nazi fuck and in another report he told me that he told the person his lawn gnome was on fire which I believe was city.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No, Im Surprised I haven't im a dumbass and my mother should never have bought this game for me.

Other: I will fuck scoovie in the ass. #FREEME

Edit: Here is a youtube video that I had recorded from shadowplay it shows Danny or WraithX literally saying I just said in this report that you told me to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSBYrT4o8Mg
[Image: Capture.PNG]
@DaKody @Foxka 

Ban Request for future reference.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I've played with MadMan and I haven't ever witnessed him ghosting with anyone, so looking at the original ban request it may have been a false accusation by WraithX. If anyone can corroborate that with evidence, that would be fantastic
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
From my experience madman definitely wasn't a troll or anything, that was mostly wraithx. However, telling someone in discord to kill someone (as a joke or not) is considered teaming which is why you banned as well. I'm ok with an unban or a reduction though but not for wraithx.
From what I've experienced while playing with Madman is that he likes to joke but never goes as far as breaking the rules. However, don't use discord with another player, as that borders ghosting since you are communicating outside of the game. I wouldn't mind +1-ing for an unban or reduction for Madman, but Wraith needs to stay permabanned.

P.S. Get smarter friends
(06-07-2017, 11:09 AM)HiddenBlade Wrote: From what I've experienced while playing with Madman is that he likes to joke but never goes as far as breaking the rules. However, don't use discord with another player, as that borders ghosting since you are communicating outside of the game. I wouldn't mind +1-ing for an unban or reduction for Madman, but Wraith needs to stay permabanned.

P.S. Get smarter friends

Wraith is Retarded and I knew when he told me in discord "Hey I just responded to that guys report by saying that you told me to kill him" I told him why the fuck would you do that then he proceeded to change his name, get banned, go to bed and still leave me fucked over. So he can stay fucked over for all I care.
I was on right before this happened and and everything was going fine but Wraith was not there then. I've never had an issue with Madman what so ever.. So I'm gonna +1 for unban.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wait a sec, I just saw the video, were you in discord voice chat with him while on the server?
(06-07-2017, 04:16 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Wait a sec, I just saw the video, were you in discord voice chat with him while on the server?

Yeah Its very aids if you havnt tried it. Literally at the end he says what he puts in that report and begs me to say yes. I have a discord server and what happen was is I was in there an he comes on hammered af and joins my discord and say "Oh MadMan you are playing gmod im going to come play with you, and I told him lets go find another server I dont want anything to happen to me on this server, he joins im like ok sure enough hes fucking stupid. I was gonna kick him but that would be abuse of donor powers so yeahhhhh........
(06-07-2017, 04:24 PM)MadMan ãƒ„ Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 04:16 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Wait a sec, I just saw the video, were you in discord voice chat with him while on the server?

Yeah Its very aids if you havnt tried it. Literally at the end he says what he puts in that report and begs me to say yes. I have a discord server and what happen was is I was in there an he comes on hammered af and joins my discord and say "Oh MadMan you are playing gmod im going to come play with you, and I told him lets go find another server I dont want anything to happen to me on this server, he joins im like ok sure enough hes fucking stupid. I was gonna kick him but that would be abuse of donor powers so yeahhhhh........

Alright thanks for clarifying that. The only thing with that is you probably should have disconnected from the Discord when you saw he joined. But I'll +1 an unban, or reduction to a week. In the future I'd recommend disconnecting immediately once someone else i that VC joins