Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Ban Announcement
(02-14-2024, 08:07 PM)Battons Wrote: I just gotta ask, was it severe enough for a community ban? Was there a lot of people involved? He was Tmod still so being banned is kind of shocking. He was also one of the most publicly loved members. Is there any way you guys can delve a bit deeper without revealing peoples names?

He was and still is. I am going to be honest. I feel bad it had to come to this, there was a lot good about him, but we can't allow what has happen to happen again in the community, unfortunately it appears to be a recurrent thing, and not a one off lets talk this out, and forgive once type of situation.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
definitely a hard decision that you all had to make, but thank you for looking out for the victim(s) and overall community by handling this.
Im sure not an easy decision but this was handled the right way and I applaud the team for that.
While I don't know the details, I'm sure this was a hard decision for a longtime community that was extremely active. I'm not going to say this put me completely off-guard, but it was something I did not know was occurring. 

Thank you to the Admin team for showing no-tolerance to a member to who was here for a while and had huge community involvement amongst staffing and general community interaction. Glad Dinks is able to throw down the hammer regardless of the person.
???????? ??????
I feel very sorry for all the victims. Definitely a tough decision, but it's one that was needed for them and for the community.
as surprising as it is, glad the admins nipped it in the bud.

you guys ever try this?
https://www.plantationrum.com/oftd
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I had to re read this cause I genuinely thought this was a shitpost, but god damn that is something I wasn't expecting to see. I don't want nor need to know details but it still I cannot imagine how hard it was for yall to make a decision like this for someone who has been so active and well known in the community. 

But yeah, good job to yall on the staff team for actually doing this. Hope people have been hurt are doing ok, and hopefully we won't have to deal with stuff like this anytime soon again
While I'm glad he did change (well at first) from how he used to be, as I remember him breaking almost every rule to a point...
I myself, have had to unfortunately, ban him from the forums and i think Discord? once before, but after that
whole first community ban, I was shocked he was staff at first and became a web moderator.
[correct me if I'm wrong though]

In all honesty, I believe people should get a second chance for sure, and seeing him as staff, I started to slowly trust him
and got over the problems he had and with each other.

Now after hearing all that happened, which im sure there's more but besides the point, I don't want to know, I'm just very happy that you guys were able to catch on and able to help with whatever fully happened, i hope whoever was involved are doing good now and
i apologize this has happened to you.

PS: It is unfortunate this had to happen, as he seemed to be getting better, was hoping his involvement would
change him and dispite my thoughts.. i wanted to see him grow.
[Image: titan.gif]
hey so if he’s permanently community banned can we do a giveaway with his inventory (serious not trolling)
I remember him from ttt I played on server