Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Ban Announcement
Dear Dinkleberg's Staff and Community Members,

Recently, the administrative team has been investigating numerous reports regarding the behavior of a long-time community member. During this investigation, we obtained evidence of manipulation, harassment, exploitation, and coercion. After careful consideration, the administrative team has decided that removing this individual from the community is the best course of action. For this reason, Lacer (also known as Laced Xanax), has been permanently banned from the community.

We will answer any appropriate questions we can while maintaining the anonymity of the victims. Please keep your questions contained in the forums to avoid causing discomfort in the discord server, as this is a very sensitive situation. We ask that you respect the victims' wishes to remain anonymous and do not harass anyone who you believe to have played a role in this decision. We also ask that you do not attempt to further "punish" Lacer by harassing, doxxing, or engaging in any other forms of vigilante behavior.

Sincerely,
The Dinkleberg's GMod Administrative Team
Keep things civil and avoid shitposting, please.
I just gotta ask, was it severe enough for a community ban? Was there a lot of people involved? He was Tmod still so being banned is kind of shocking. He was also one of the most publicly loved members. Is there any way you guys can delve a bit deeper without revealing peoples names?
A damn shame, but glad it's been taken care of.
"Don't let the door hit you on the way out"

-Tedgp908
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(02-14-2024, 08:07 PM)Battons Wrote: I just gotta ask, was it severe enough for a community ban? Was there a lot of people involved? He was Tmod still so being banned is kind of shocking. He was also one of the most publicly loved members. Is there any way you guys can delve a bit deeper without revealing peoples names?
If it wasn't serious enough for a community ban, there wouldn't be one
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Unfortunate ending, but honestly cannot be surprised by anything anymore.

Does this mean I can get web admin now?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey everyone,

We don't plan on releasing any specifics out of respect for the people affected by his actions. I can guarantee that the ban is more than warranted and we appreciate your understanding.
Well this is certainly unexpected. My condolences to all victims and people that have been hurt.

As always, if you need anyone to talk to please reach out to someone who you trust that can help. I'd like to say my doors are always open to anyone who feels like they may not have such a person. With all that being said, I hope everyone has had a lovely holiday.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm happy for the team's work, being such a delicate subject... It's the way it has to be.