Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
its not gojover
+1 you were pretty good, no doubt that you won't be just as good :)) best of luck
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 thank you ballincat43!

He was an incredibly wonderful staff member and is still an incredibly wonderful part of the community. Super helpful, kind, and inviting! He's helped me out a bit during my time as staff, and he was even a strong admin candidate before he resigned. So yeah, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Slater deserves another shot at this! :)

dogempireclub
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1 would make a good staff
Was a good staff
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Haven't played a lot with slater but with the limited interactions I've had with slater , i can say he seems level headed , knows how to handle different situations and really helpful , he has helped me with staffing even as a donor. I believe he would be a great addition to the staff team with his knowledge and staffing style. Only thing I'd say has to be worked on is activity but I'm sure by the time the app is finished that that would be fixed so for now from me it's a +1.

[Image: h924rCZ.png]
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
how I be looking when I +1 slater
[Image: IMG_0736.png?ex=65ebad20&is=65d93820&hm=...c8decd239&]
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1, everything speaks for itself in terms of slater. Great guy, easy to get along with, literally has no enemies.
smh my head
who? 

+1
(02-23-2024, 07:29 PM)grif Wrote: how I be looking when I +1 slater
[Image: IMG_0736.png?ex=65ebad20&is=65d93820&hm=...c8decd239&]

grif stole this from me actually i made it first +!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
YES. YES. SO HARD YES. Slater, you were an awesome staff member. Loved you to death brother. For Trusted, you easily hit the requirements. (+1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
-1...... He kept using my name for shotgun roulette and dying........
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously