Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
RyanHighman Ban Request
this retard finally reached the last phase of staff….

god help us all. +1
+1 Good luck damien
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I truly believe that Damien has grown a lot, at least since I first joined the server. He's obviously very dedicated to the server and I believe has what it takes to be mod. Good luck Damien!! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
eh, they are ok. I should really interact with them more

+0 for no real opinion one way or the other, but they aren't a bad person

(+1 obviously)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Lil bro wants that final form.... I can fuck with it

+1  long time community member with more than enough proof that he can handle moderator. 

good luck brother
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
This last month I've seen nothing to -1 for, and your impact when you're on has been mostly, if not entirely, positive.  Something to improve on would be getting on more consistently, and staying on longer, but you're active enough for the +1.  +1.
I'd normally be hesitant given your history of resigning after too much pressure - something that staff often get - however as folks get older they get wiser.
I see 12 ban requests since applying for trusted again, and a donor abuse report filed that resulted in the abuser getting a permaban like an absolute Chad. These tell me that you are plenty good at documentation of issues.

If in game things are good and you are active etc etc etc then it's probably time. +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Have no reason to -1 this. I just hope you stay with the team! +1
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(02-28-2024, 10:58 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: This guy is gonna get Mod and resign 2 months later.

+1
he's going for the speedrun let him cook. 

I +1 this application. Damien will be a good addition to the mods. He's done a lot since he became a trusted. 

Good luck damer.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
-1, personally I have seen several times where you have incorrectly enforced the rules, and then when it is brought up you entrench yourself in a defense as opposed to listening to the criticism.

Within that same breath I don't think it's a big deal if you do get mod, server won't fall apart, I just personally feel you are not up for it yet

best of luk!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]