RyanHighman Ban Request
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: Damien1579

When First Joined: 1/1/20

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime pst

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: I can help with ban and unban requests. I already record/gather enough evidence to make said ban requests so I think I can be the one giving out the ban hammer when applicable. I can also have a more reliable tp command to abuse /s. I could use the more reliable command to help out with people stuck in spots or trying to exploit certain map spots.

Why you want to help the community: I love playing on ttt and helping players have a better time on the server, being staff and specifically Moderator is one of the easiest ways to make sure I can achieve the goal of making the community a better place.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 1 time for slurs

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): look at my post history LOL. I might have a record.

How did you find us?: saw funny fairly odd parents name on server browser during 2019 ball drop

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: copy + paste but I just wanna reiterate that I can answer any questions you'll ask either on the thread or privately if you want. Any criticism is valid and I'll be happy to try and dissuade anyone who doesn't want me to be a moderator :D

Edit: It is a bit early but it can be closed until it is fully time if needed/required, would not be opposed to that.
Damnien knows what he's doing 1+, don't forget my perma vape when u get admin
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
-1 shit your pants
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
alread y excited for the resignation app!!! +1111!!! Cool
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 gorblox crew forever
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 bye
I think you've grown up a lot since the last time I regularly interacted with you compared to now and I think you can handle it. 

Something I like is you try to give out verbal warnings instead of immediately warning, similarly to Syn.

One thing I'd say is an area of refinement (albeit very minor) is not being too tight with the rules and choosing battles. As I said before, you've grown up a lot since the last time you were staff, so I have to say this is much less of an issue than it used to be; however, it sometimes rears its ugly head though so just always try to keep cool.

Best of luck to you on your app.

+1
smh my head
Have you grown up yet?

jk +1 have fun goober
Damien staying staff long enough to apply for mod???????????????????????????????????????????????????
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
This guy is gonna get Mod and resign 2 months later.

+1
???????? ??????