Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
RyanHighman Ban Request
(03-03-2024, 02:36 AM)BillyBob Wrote:
(03-02-2024, 05:03 PM)chibill Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 08:11 PM)BillyBob Wrote: -1, personally I have seen several times where you have incorrectly enforced the rules, and then when it is brought up you entrench yourself in a defense as opposed to listening to the criticism.

Within that same breath I don't think it's a big deal if you do get mod, server won't fall apart, I just personally feel you are not up for it yet

best of luk!

Since you bring this up, would you be able to provide any evidence for your claim, as no one has brought up such issues previously.
hello yes, i think this comes in two parts.

first ive seen times when "jumping the gun" on warning a player happens, good example of this was yesterday with lycan receiving an incorrect 8 point warn. i also do not agree with my donor warn that i received. and in general, i would prefer verbal warns to be issued more leniently. this goes into discretion as opposed facts. so while i disagree often with how he leans during staff discretion scenarios, particularly regarding slays, not something i can inherently say is wrong, just somethin i disagree with.
I was the one that told Damien to warn milk. It turned out to be a misunderstanding so it all worked itself out.
With your responses here it's good to see you're responding in a very mature way(or that's how I'm reading this at least).  You are very known in the community and theres no doubt that you know about the guidelines and all that to a great extent.  I won't give a vote since it's been over a month since I play on TTT but you sure have grown and I hope you kept being an awesome dude.
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for perma ban. 

Evidence speaks for itself.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 Helped me learn the ropes a little bit when I got trusted and think they would make a good moderator here at Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
Past resignations shouldn't affect this application. Overall Damien has shown a strong knowledge of the rules and a passion to help the community as much as possible. I think he is capable of handling the moderator position and the trust and responsibility that comes with the role. +1 and good luck on your application
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 he is weird but i like him
If I don't get accepted I WILL cry in the shower with a tub of Haagen-Dazs (bump)
(03-06-2024, 02:28 PM)Damien Wrote: If I don't get accepted I WILL cry in the shower with a tub of Haagen-Dazs (bump)
Promise?
bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 get ryan out of here