Unban please
I understand Blade thank you for your generosity.
-1 for an unban, -1 for a reduction. You did this earlier when I was on.
-1 for unban +1 for reduction Literally admitted to trying to kill afks no words
[Image: Capture.PNG]
rdm isnt funny...
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Yeah, me getting banned permanently is making me realize how serious it is.
Not only did this happen on Crummy Cradle, you did this on previous maps as well.
(ttt_community_pool_revamped) [Oldlog:June/7th/20h/min41]
[Image: LxxoWnd.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Sorry, I have committed a lot of rdm in the past, no question about it. I'm just trying to seek forgiveness for my mistakes.
Ignoring anything you have previously served, just the extra christian found is what, 3 counts attempt, 1 count Rdm and then you chuck another one. For you to be banned you had at least 3 others unserved. So in total you're looking at about a months worth of ban individually. You aren't learning, and this is your first posting on the forums so not active in community.

EDIT: saw what mini posted pictures of, thats a whole lot more than the 3 I guessed. You've well earned a permaban, up to staff if you should get another chance.

-1 for unban, tho ill give a +0 for reduction considering you went to some effort to get unbanned.
Ban me for a month, I can deal, but don't ban me forever.
Unban request denied. Like Christian said you did it more than once and what Mini said you kill/almost killed a shitton of ppl. Reapply for an unban in a couple months.