Unban please
Ingame Name: Radioactive Hermit

SteamID: Radioactive Hermit

Who Banned You: MiniMe2001

Reason For Ban: Attempted RDM with incendiary grenade

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Saw giant crowd of afk's and I thought they would be jihad'ed so I thought it would be funny to throw a grenade, I thought it was a discombob, and I thought I would kill up to 2 people. Not much of a big deal since they were afk. However, I threw a incendiary and nearly killed everyone at spawn, as I did kill one person (Fern), a jihad as expected took out the whole crowd. I was not trying to kill the whole crowd, nor did I. This was a prank gone wrong and I wanted to apologize, this is the only TTT server I play on and I would not like to lose 120k points. Thank you for your time. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I was banned for one week in my first 15 mins on the server when me and my friends were going on random TTT servers and trying to get banned as fast as possible. Also, I was banned for an hour about a couple days ago for killing a group of 4.

Other:
-1 for unban, +0 for reduce. Killing AFKs before overtime (unless you're a T killing AFK innos) is clearly stated in the rules and that it's bad. Also, you just admitted to mass rdm with the killing the group of 4. That shows habitual RDM.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@MiniMe2001
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
As it was asked, I was trying to be honest to have the best chance
+1 for reduction, +0 for unban. He's not the smartest person, but definitely not the worst out there. I think he's learned his lesson.
Appreciate it, Foxka.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=942132182

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=942132165

You threw it, ran away and when i killed you you reported me, i answered. Then someone else reported you and you said "what proof" i looked through saw you massed and banned you -1 for unban +0 for reduce
Sorry about that, was trying to be slick and not be caught
To not be caught, you'd have to go on a different server who are actually dumb.
+0 for unban, +1 for reduced, I'm all for second chances and coming back to get unbanned is a good thing, however, we can't rule out what you did as that would be getting a free pass. You knowingly tried to kill afks before overtime and almost killed everyone in spawn before one of my T buddies did it. Even if you didn't see you had a incend (which how do you miss that if you have to wheel over to it, the discomb and incend are completely different models), you were trying to RDM. If you get a reduced sentenced, you better take everything to heart.