Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I know this is discord not TTT but how many times did I personally give you “one more chance” only for things to end the same way with you chasing off another member or some other minging. I think we both know how this will end. -1
(03-13-2024, 12:34 PM)Battons Wrote: I know this is discord not TTT but how many times did I personally give you “one more chance” only for things to end the same way with you chasing off another member or some other minging. I think we both know how this will end. -1
You're not wrong, but if you know how it'll end then I see no reason not to give me a chance, this one is actually important.

(03-13-2024, 11:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024). It's not like you are causing other issues when you get on, but you still are showing a lack of respect for the ban you were given.

I just read through all of your previous ban appeals and I was surprised to see that you had previously gone on a separate evading spree and even got a second chance from that.

Im going to -1. I realize this is a discord unban request, but if you are intending to use this as a possible path back to TTT, you need to show that you can stop evading and follow the rules.
 I Agree I have definitely showed a lack of respect to the punishment I received, however if there are no opportunities to make amends then why respect the ban in the first place? that's my 2 cents But yes you are right, the 2nd time i went on an alting spree I felt I was banned unjustly, by people who didn't like me and were taking any opportunity they could get to give me more warn points to ban me again, Like I said I just want a single opportunity one strike your out type beat nothing more nothing less

This sentence alone shows to me that you are not taking accountability for anything you have done and show no remorse for how you have targetted and harassed other community members. No one is targetting you to try and get you in trouble Shaye you genuinely were just toxic. Further solidifying my -1 is you bringing me back up yet AGAIN in your unban request for something you did over a year and a half ago and are placing the blame on me for "tilting you". This shows lack of personal growth and lack of accountability on yourself. You never even tried to make things right with the other people you've harassed, either. I just don't think you're ever going to move on from your grudges and will continue to blow up on people, no matter how many chances we've given you. I was even willing to give you another chance your last go around, and then you brought back up your one-sided beef in this appeal. I am also not the only one that's worried you'll come back for them either. That's all I'm going to say on this matter and i truly hope you take things to heart here Shaye.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-13-2024, 12:46 PM)shaye Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:34 PM)Battons Wrote: -snip-
You're not wrong, but if you know how it'll end then I see no reason not to give me a chance, this one is actually important.

(this isn't an official response to your appeal, just my opinion) i'm not a fan of giving a chance with no reason to trust that someone won't act out again, because that chance would be at the expense of another member who has to be flamed in order for a point to be proven. personally, i'd be more inclined to support an unban after several months without any warnings for flaming, slurs, harassment, etc. on ttt. i would also have a lot more faith if you went a while without major complaints about your behavior from dinks community members in other discord servers.
Not to beat a dead horse, but the fact you got as many chances as you did is an accomplishment in itself. Like Reina said, I'd support an unban if you showed good behavior for a decently long period of time on ttt, but there is no logical reason in just taking you word that "it'll be better this time" at this point. -1
former admin2
(03-13-2024, 01:33 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 11:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Your last attempt at ban evading was just over a month ago (2/7/2024) and the one before that is also less than 2 months ago (1/16/2024). It's not like you are causing other issues when you get on, but you still are showing a lack of respect for the ban you were given.

I just read through all of your previous ban appeals and I was surprised to see that you had previously gone on a separate evading spree and even got a second chance from that.

Im going to -1. I realize this is a discord unban request, but if you are intending to use this as a possible path back to TTT, you need to show that you can stop evading and follow the rules.
 I Agree I have definitely showed a lack of respect to the punishment I received, however if there are no opportunities to make amends then why respect the ban in the first place? that's my 2 cents But yes you are right, the 2nd time i went on an alting spree I felt I was banned unjustly, by people who didn't like me and were taking any opportunity they could get to give me more warn points to ban me again, Like I said I just want a single opportunity one strike your out type beat nothing more nothing less

This sentence alone shows to me that you are not taking accountability for anything you have done and show no remorse for how you have targetted and harassed other community members. No one is targetting you to try and get you in trouble Shaye you genuinely were just toxic. Further solidifying my -1 is you bringing me back up yet AGAIN in your unban request for something you did over a year and a half ago and are placing the blame on me for "tilting you". This shows lack of personal growth and lack of accountability on yourself. You never even tried to make things right with the other people you've harassed, either. I just don't think you're ever going to move on from your grudges and will continue to blow up on people, no matter how many chances we've given you. I was even willing to give you another chance your last go around, and then you brought back up your one-sided beef in this appeal. I am also not the only one that's worried you'll come back for them either. That's all I'm going to say on this matter and i truly hope you take things to heart here Shaye.
Sorry I did not mean to bring it up, I was simply stating why I was banned previously, I meant no ill will behind it and my wording was unnecessary so I will apologize for that, You are correct I was toxic and I have had personal growth, outside of video games which is why I realize my actions were unfair and unjust to others I don't really know how to make amends with people I have harassed because besides you I am not really sure who those people are again just stating a honest statement; again I do see that what I have done has genuinely affected some people irregardless of how I felt in the moment so I'm sorry.

(03-13-2024, 01:43 PM)reina Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:46 PM)shaye Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:34 PM)Battons Wrote: -snip-

(this isn't an official response to your appeal, just my opinion) i'm not a fan of giving a chance with no reason to trust that someone won't act out again, because that chance would be at the expense of another member who has to be flamed in order for a point to be proven. personally, i'd be more inclined to support an unban after several months without any warnings for flaming, slurs, harassment, etc. on ttt. i would also have a lot more faith if you went a while without major complaints about your behavior from dinks community members in other discord servers.
Thank you for the response miss reina; I believe that your sentiment is fair, and personally I agree with you; I just didn't really know where to start. I figured discord was a good start, but it's clear to me now I was wrong, I will continue not to ALT (yeah no hip hip hooray there because its like something that should already not happen to begin with) I don't really participate in any dinks community discord anymore but I will do my best!
(03-13-2024, 02:01 PM)shaye Wrote: Sorry I did not mean to bring it up, I was simply stating why I was banned previously, I meant no ill will behind it and my wording was unnecessary so I will apologize for that, You are correct I was toxic and I have had personal growth, outside of video games which is why I realize my actions were unfair and unjust to others I don't really know how to make amends with people I have harassed because besides you I am not really sure who those people are again just stating a honest statement; again I do see that what I have done has genuinely affected some people irregardless of how I felt in the moment so I'm sorry.
If you felt anything was unjust you shouldn’t rebel. I understand the feeling but it makes everything so much worse. Now you say you have had personal growth outside of the community now you just have to prove it. Once people see you’re not who you once were then it could possibly be time for another chance. Other than that events recently point to otherwise. Change in a person does not happen in a mere month especially with a behavior that has gone on longer than that so im -1 for now but I believe you can do better in the future.
(03-13-2024, 12:11 PM)shaye Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 05:09 AM)Nah, I'd Cum. Wrote: Not going to +/-1 (or +0 gross)
Just want to pose two questions. What do you think should happen if you do something bannable again? Do you thjnk? the bar be lowered for what's bannable at this point?
I am totally willing to accept a period in which anything i do that is deemed punishable would result in a ban, I just want the oppurtunity.

And if you do get banned again, what do you think should happen at that point? That's the more important of those two questions
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
your last ttt ban was a month ago its already been said, i was the banner. start it off with I'm bias I've been open to you coming back on ttt since your last unban req i'd rather you then like 15% of the people on the server. for that short bit of time we talked, before your ban I could tell something was different you just wanted to play with your mates I can understand that aside from the alting you were not breaking any rules from what I saw, I saw proper change in you. I'm not really active on discord but my vote is a +1 if you are unbanned please don't fuck it up . I hope the best, good luck.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
And if you do get banned again, what do you think should happen at that point? That's the more important of those two questions : I will never come back ill accept my ban