Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App)
Dong's prior experience as an admin within the Dink's TTT Community serves as a solid foundation for his qualifications as a T-Mod.

His demonstrated understanding of the community's dynamics, rules, and protocols showcases his commitment and competence. 
As an admin, Dong has already exhibited leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and a dedication to fostering a positive gaming environment. These qualities not only make him adept at handling various in-game situations but also ensure that he can effectively assist other moderators in maintaining order and fairness within the community. Dong's experience positions him as a reliable and knowledgeable candidate for the T-Mod role, capable of contributing positively to the community's growth and cohesion.

+1.
smh my head
Yes
Fuck the process, +1 for admin
former admin2
+1 very good at slaying me(only staff who has ever slain me) and knowledgeable on the rules.
Also a cool guy.
Despite his garbage fantasy football gameplay I think dong can still succeed at tmod. +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I personally am a fan favorite of spam kicking someone who is being dumb but you getting Karma bans would probably be nice.

You use to be a very red Dong so I don't think blue Dong is asking for much. Just see a doctor. +1

(Note: I don't play TTT anymore. Another note: Ignore the first note, make Dong blue.)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
look man, I already think previous staff holding mod+ should just start at tmod but like even still give this man the blue role already

+1

65head
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Obvious +1, this is not just a bump to bring it on the top of all those staff apps that just got accepted. Former admin who has been doing great? Honestly surprised this didn't get accepted before Jack's just because.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I suppose this guy deserves to be blue.. or whatever. I guess. +1

He gets the job done and has been a good, level-headed staff member ever since his return and I believe that he is more than capable of handling the extra responsibility that comes with climbing the ladder again. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I realized I hadn't commented on this yet... +1 does good is good staff give rank good +1.

(Provides a good perspective to the staff team and is is cool to be around both on and off server)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.