Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$w Saber
TDawg is a fantastic staff member. Always doing reports, helpful, friendly, and active. I would trust TDawg to properly and fairly moderate our server and have no issues with him having Moderator commands. I've seen no behavioral issues, no unfair or biased judgements or decisions, or seen any hot-headed or rash decisions from TDawg. He's, in my opinion, one of the best staff members we have, and he constantly makes me self-evaluate to see what I can do better, and he makes me strive to be a better staff member.
+1 Tdawg Knows the rules, staffs fairly and makes the server an enjoyable time good luck!
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
normally we want atleast 9 years of activity between t. Mod and mod. I’ll leave this up though considering you know ur stuff
Saber is not for sale
as for the app +1 man has been tmod for so long just let him bump up. Knows his stuff, willing to talk and explain his reasons for decisions, good noodle deserves to be green :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 As soon as they started playing on the server again, pretty much from the get-go, they showed their ability and desire to be a good staff member. They have a good understanding of the rules and often provides valuable input when incidents occur on the server. Dude would make a great mod
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
dude is a Christian, if anyone knows how to uphold rules and stick to them without compromising it would be him!

lol +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Yeah +1
who the fuck is maka.. +1

TDawg is incredibly active, knows his stuff, has been T-Mod seemingly forever (imagine paying to be a staff member at any point in time?? wild), and has proven to be an excellent staff member ever since he came back from his hiatus. I think he'd make for a great moderator. :)

q > w > e > r
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I have a lot of respect for your professionalism and high standard of staffing when you're on the server. I think you do a great job and people look up to you as a role model with your experience. There are no red flags that I can see and I think you'll be a great moderator. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 very good work men keep it up ma boi