Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me mod and ill come back
(03-19-2024, 11:03 PM)Syn Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 10:51 PM)Battons Wrote: You got balls man, you know this isn't going to be accepted so humor me, why did you actually apply?
does a flower not need the sun in order to flourish?
Na im pretty sure u can use heat lamps and shit.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
umm.. weird way to try to come back, kinda comes off as a bit arrogant to resign and reapply weeks later expecting mod, how do we know you're just not going to do it again?

-1, start from trusted like every former staff has when reapplying
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-19-2024, 11:10 PM)moocow Wrote: umm.. weird way to try to come back, kinda comes off as a bit arrogant to resign and reapply weeks later expecting mod, how do we know you're just not going to do it again?

-1, start from trusted like every former staff has when reapplying
would the lion bow to the mouse? would the ocean part for a ship?
Taksies backsies are for admins only

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
are you high?

(03-19-2024, 09:50 PM)Syn Wrote: without a river where would the animals quench their thirst? There must be balance and I will make this sacrifice for the sake of my beloved friends.

yeah, you're high +1
[Image: 13aac76b2d706cd2a1f5ebc72149d3b7.jpg]
u wot
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 syn is a goat
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Fuck mod. Make this man owner of Gmod
(03-19-2024, 09:40 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 05:41 PM)Syn Wrote: yeah I just realized I have too much going for me to sit in a gmod server and enforce rules. Cya

I’ll probably play still but I’m done babysitting, figure out if they’re cheating yourself lol

You posted this 2 weeks ago. What changed your mind ?
-1 if you cant even stand by your own words for 2 weeks