Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me mod and ill come back
Ingame Name: Syn/synthex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113430272
Discord Tag: synthexe

Time Played: too much

When First Joined: early 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): weekdays 6-10 PST and weekends 

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Actually tell the difference between good players and cheaters.

Why you want to help the community: personal gain, server will always be staffed when I play (ill be a mod)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes trusted and tmod

How did you find us?: Friends played here 
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: lets see how this goes
Yeah
Damn, this is a hostage situation... What will we do?!?!?! Someone get our best negotiator we are going to need it. +0
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Im gonna -1 because resigning and then asking for a promotion is weird. Its also only been two weeks since you resigned are you sure you want to come back?
(03-04-2024, 05:41 PM)Syn Wrote: yeah I just realized I have too much going for me to sit in a gmod server and enforce rules. Cya

I’ll probably play still but I’m done babysitting, figure out if they’re cheating yourself lol

You posted this 2 weeks ago. What changed your mind ?
(03-19-2024, 09:40 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 05:41 PM)Syn Wrote: yeah I just realized I have too much going for me to sit in a gmod server and enforce rules. Cya

I’ll probably play still but I’m done babysitting, figure out if they’re cheating yourself lol

You posted this 2 weeks ago. What changed your mind ?
The people need me. I have heard their pleas and have come to tell them to rejoice as their savior has returned

(03-19-2024, 09:31 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Im gonna -1 because resigning and then asking for a promotion is weird. It’s also only been two weeks since you resigned are you sure you want to come back?
I don’t, but without firefighters who would be there to prevent disaster? Without doctors who would heal your ailments? without a river where would the animals quench their thirst? There must be balance and I will make this sacrifice for the sake of my beloved friends.
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
You got balls man, you know this isn't going to be accepted so humor me, why did you actually apply?
yeah, give me admin back and I might do a report
former admin2
(03-19-2024, 10:51 PM)Battons Wrote: You got balls man, you know this isn't going to be accepted so humor me, why did you actually apply?
All serious daring starts from within.
You do not find the happy life. You make it.