Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my discord account
guyes you gotta remember that we can't just block people from joining the discord server because they're weird in-game, they would have to do something discord-related or be community banned.
(03-20-2024, 10:03 AM)reina Wrote: guyes you gotta remember that we can't just block people from joining the discord server because they're weird in-game, they would have to do something discord-related or be community banned.
I think the point we are trying to get across is that we would be uncomfortable with allowing this person access to discord based on our experiences in game with them. Plus, based on that as well, I am positive he would be banned from discord almost immediately anyways. Plus isn't this like a day ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Wtf is anti-young even suppose to mean? Judging from what everyone is saying you sound like a creep, also the ban is only for 21 hours? What

(03-20-2024, 01:21 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Wtf is anti-young even suppose to mean? Judging from what everyone is saying you sound like a creep, also the ban is only for 21 hours? What

To clarify, the account is 21 hours old, as in created 21 hours prior to him attempting to join. It's an anti bot/spam measure that our discord has for protection. I am unsure as far as alt accounts go, but it sounds like he is using one of discord.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-20-2024, 10:03 AM)reina Wrote: guyes you gotta remember that we can't just block people from joining the discord server because they're weird in-game, they would have to do something discord-related or be community banned.

I just remembered one of the things he said is he may be ToS banned from discord (ip blacklisted) from a main account 

Could be hearsay but I feel like it’s a valid concern given the admittance of that, if someone recorded that conversation it could be helpful to have as evidence
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
21 hour ban for seemingly being a discord creep is not worth reversing. Sit it out act somewhat remotely human when you come back.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
IM NGL NONE OF THIS SHI MAKE SENSE!!! WHAT HAPPENED???

-1 though because I think you’ve had the same behavior in discord as TTT?if so, then that’s grounds to keep a ban because the behavior is funky…!
I don’t care about your temp ban but my man you need to stop with the schizo posting. Nobody cares how many alleged felonies you’ve committed, nobody cares that you’re supposedly running from the government (do you actually have schizophrenia?) nobody cares about your bank account, nobody wants to hear weird hentai shit. It takes a lot to make me uncomfortable and you’ve hit all of those boxes so when you come back PLEASE stop with that stuff.
Make it longer.

[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
He was perma-banned because he joined with an account that was 21 hours old, not temp-banned for 21 hours because of his behavior. I'm going to kick your old account from the server, unban your new account, and transfer your old warnings to your new account. We aren't going to give you any leniency, so don't be weird. You can rejoin using this link: https://discord.gg/dinks