Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.13 Average
Abuse Target aka Chrona/Count wagula
I am truly surpised you didnt chatgpt this
but also

damn bro, thats unfortunate

-1, not ready for staff
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
[Image: DgmYtZQ.gif]
former admin2
weird guy in chat
(03-24-2024, 12:35 AM)Abuse Target Wrote:  I really am not capable of controlling myself and hurt you time and time again when all you have done was be nice to me. You constantly blamed yourself the whole time feeling like you hurt me while it was the opposite and I'm really sorry for everything. I really did care about you but it was not a healthy way and I acted upon it which was an awful mistake that I should have never done. 

What kinda ukulele youtube apology am I looking at. I guess good job for leaving???? All this text and I have 0 idea what is happening.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
nah.
[Image: disappointment-disappointed.gif]
TL;DR - This is my attention seeking apology for being an attention seeking weirdo. Also right aligned for some reason 
Finally those of us below level 50 can speak on Discord
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'm making French toast, anyone want some?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
omegalul
[Image: flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions