Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.13 Average
Abuse Target aka Chrona/Count wagula
To the many members and ex-members of the Dinkleberg community. I have been known by three names of count wagula, abuse target, and chrona. I originally joined this server looking for a safe community and friends to play games with. While many members have upheld this standard, I have not done that same. A member had recently joined that was just looking for the same things of friends and a safe community. It was made it clear to me that they did not want to talk much at the time and were not interested in me but I was persistent about harassing them for their attention. My behavior towards this member to eventually leave the discord server and to remove me just for some peace. This eventually lead to a ban because I kept trying to send a friend request.(I thought I was blocked but I wasn't but still my fault)  None of what I did was ok, I really do wish I could submit an appeal and join back but I honestly can't promise I won't get this attached repeating the same process again.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      As for the rest of the members, I'm sorry about my behaviors towards many people. I did not make staffing an easy time when I was around constantly trying to push and bend rules. I got a few warnings about things that I did do but many times I broke rules and did not receive punishments. I constantly bothered staff with random things that shouldn't have been that much of an issue. I also constantly tried to find loopholes in their rules and many other things but over all I made it not fun to staff at all when I was around and I'm sorry. My time in the discord server wasn't any better of me constantly annoying people, begging for attention, and overall being a nuisance. I would constantly make jokes about members trying to get a reaction when it was not an acceptable time or place, leading to multiple people blocking me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I really did enjoy my time being here, this community has many great members. But I honestly don't think I should be a part of it anymore. I originally stopped playing ttt because I kept acting out towards staff and felt like I was giving them an excessively hard time. I had to leave murder because I kept dying right after I opened my one time vapes and I got too upset so I rage quit. Prophunt I enjoyed some playing with blu but, I was always mean to him for no reason. Then latest of me harassing a member so much that they felt the need to get me banned. I don't have the mental health for this place, I honestly don't know if I ever will, if the same situation occurred I would most likely get just as attached repeating the same offense.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I know what I did was wrong, I don't want to ask for forgiveness because I was acting solely out of selfishness and jealousy. I was not the victim in anything I did and constantly tried to act like I was. I'm an attention seeker and constantly acted out just to get someone to talk to me. While I'm not asking for forgiveness I can still be used as an example of how you shouldn't be. Reach out and make friends don't just sit at home all day and only head out for work. Respect people and pay attention to their boundaries rather then constantly pushing them. Reach out if you really need help it can effect others around you too. I lost the only person I could have called my best friend in years because of it and it effected so many people around me. You can help yourself before you do any damage.

I'm sorry to everyone that had to put up with how I act due to my own negligence about my own mental health. To the member that I harassed, I am really sorry, I doubt you'll get a chance to read this. But I'm sorry for how much of an attention seeker I was, for how self-fish and jealous I acted. I really am not capable of controlling myself and hurt you time and time again when all you have done was be nice to me. You constantly blamed yourself the whole time feeling like you hurt me while it was the opposite and I'm really sorry for everything. I really did care about you but it was not a healthy way and I acted upon it which was an awful mistake that I should have never done. Even if you forgave me I don't know if I could handle it Im still an attention seeker.

I'm sorry

Reach out for help, get a friend, talk to somebody before you fall because the void really can be a lot deeper then you think.

Goodbye
Omegalul addict, Abuse target, Chrona,  Count wagula
okay
ChatGPT
???????? ??????
so crazy...
What happened?
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(03-24-2024, 12:35 AM)Abuse Target Wrote: self-fish
holy yap (I dont have any idea what is happening)
:yawn: ok
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
This isn't a response to the post, I just wanna let you know on computer the format is a bit off
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
normalize leaving without making a public spectacle (pot kettle or something)