Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Get off your stupid phone and put your stupid hands on the wheel. I don’t care what is considered “normal” in your neck of the woods. You will hurt yourself or someone else. If you seriously cant go that long without looking at your phone, then you shouldn’t be driving. Fix yourself now before you kill someone and ruin more lives than just your own.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
[Image: 8LZOhkL.png]
former admin2
maybe i am a pos
time for reflection

(03-25-2024, 06:07 PM)a whole tribe of piss goblins Wrote: maybe i am a pos
time for reflection
yes, yes i am, my bad
Genuinely don't see what would convince someone to drive while on your phone and then post pics of it in the discord like it's some sort of achievement. Literally nothing to be proud of with this. Not only are you putting yourself in danger but you are endangering the lives of others, all cause you can't keep your hands off your phone while driving. idk how you thought this appeal would even work lol, reina had every right to ban you. -1
first off, you're [piss boy] hella dumb for doing this lmao

[Image: e95c34a2343c3106fa221f60dacbd705.png]

Here is discord's TOS regarding the situation at hand, all of which he has not violated as of this moment. Therefore, I don't think he should be banned. I think he should have just been timed out. In no way am I condoning his actions but it is not our place to handle petty crimes, nor is it discord staff's job to interpret legitimate laws.

Speaking of those laws, here's a website that generally outlines distracted driving laws across the US
https://www.ghsa.org/state-laws/issues/d...%20driving

While I am advocating for your unban, that's not because I agree with your actions, just because within the current rules that we have on the server you should not have been banned for it. I want to reiterate that you are stupid and you need to realize that operating a ton of plastic, metal and glass going anywhere from 20 to 70 mph while not focused on the road ahead of you is, to say the least, immature and irresponsible. ESPECIALLY considering you've posted in the rain and with fellas on motorcycles anywhere near you. 

I hope this ban does not stick, +1 for unban. I hope you learn from your actions and refrain from continuing this stupid behavior as soon as you possibly can, hopefully before you get someone killed. If you do continue, tbh you can stay banned rules allowing or not.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
This could have been a "I am sorry I did this thing, but I don't think I should remain banned or met the threshold for a ban. I also promise to stop doing this thing" Instead it was a "This thing is not that bad, and yall are overreacting and idc if I kill someone else being pointlessly stupid."          Ha ha yes very funny its a -1 for me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
i swear drivers ed makes you watch a video on why not to do this
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Firstly, I think blatantly posting an image of an action that, even if you do not believe to be dangerous, is inherintly dangerous as it could take one bump, one mistake to cause some serious damage. Secondly, instead of a solid, "Hey, I'm sorry for X" or "Sorry if this affected anyone", rather you are being mildly accusatory and refuse to admit any possibly fault despite the actions involved are arguably illegal. -1 imo, the first step towards improvement is self-reflection.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

you are a fucking asshole. full stop. I do not care if I get heat for the following message.

one of my best friends died in a car accident some years ago. It really brought it home to me that cars are no joke. they weigh multiple tons, and move really fucking fast. I do not fucking care that "mY pLaCe iS oK". No, no it is not. people may do it where you are, but it does not make it OK. it does not un-kill people, and it will never bring my friend back. one stupid fucking risk-taking is all that it took for one of my friends to be taken away from me forever.

honestly fuck you dude. have some respect for yourself and others. your churlish "i-do-not-care" attitude will cause great harm to others in the future.

do better.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-25-2024, 06:45 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: -snip-

[Image: CsPeSVH.png]

[Image: 8xQTgjG.png]

[Image: X0jM4yA.png]

Goblins has stated several times, publicly, in the general chat of the server, that he is in Indiana. So going off of that;

[Image: nGQ6k8o.png]

It is inherently the Discord staff's job in this situation to uphold the Discord terms of service and the rules of the server, what Goblins did was illegal, he was breaking the law and posted evidence of it to the server which could've resulted in the server being investigated and possibly taken down if Discord deemed it bad enough, that goes for any law being broken and posted to Discord regardless of how petty of a crime it is. Not to mention that regardless of that, as you said, was an incredibly stupid thing for him to have done and if he continues this behavior, it very well could end fatally.

His lack of accountability, the immediate double down, and his incredibly immature behavior throughout this entire thread and situation as a whole show that he absolutely does not deserve a chance back into the Discord server.

edit:

Here's an album of all the times he's posted himself driving in the server, he'd also be texting in the chat at the same time he sent these photos too;

https://imgur.com/a/R7FgTYs
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333