Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
hello gentlemen, i am here to stand on my business; as some of you may know i have been banned from the Discord, i wish this to not be the case. I don't know what i need to say in this so ill give the full run down, 
first and foremost i wish no ill towards wende in this and hope we can move on from this.
i was banned for posting a picture of me holding my steering wheels with my knees (a pretty common occurrence in my neck of the woods) 
i don't believe a ban was correct approach  to this for a couple of reasons i shall list them as such 
firstly in the picture there is no one around me, only people are 200+feet away with no intersections for another 3 miles
sun high in the sky straight road. so i wasn't putting anyone else at risk, and this act was the same level of risk as driving to work every morning i will stand on this, if i was in traffic or unfavorable weather conditions  then no i wouldn't use my knees, but this is only to hold the wheel when safe to do so. 

but i have been double jeopardy'd for i have already received  punishment for this act. i was muted for a hour a fair retort but soon after i left the server, the equivalent of one taking a walk after a partially heavy argument, i found my belongs packed on the porch turns out i was banned for this "infraction", now i would agree with renia (the one who banned me) if i have received a formal warn. but i never did.
not only had i received 2 punishments for one act i believe that i wouldn't have even received a ban if it wasn't for wende starting a hoopla and being friends with renia. i believed this ban wasn't from renia wanting to enforce the rules as a staff, but the ban came from wende being upset, i'm not saying wende is wrong for being upset let me make that clear, but i am saying that this was blatantly staff abuse, --> wende was upset so renia acted with a ban complete over reaction.
this is what i have to say about the subject. 
  signed -piss goblin #3419 law department public defender 

p.s Yes, I'm a gatekeeper and a hater. I'm also God's favorite princess and the most interesting girl in the world 
stop texting and driving please you're not the only one in danger
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-25-2024, 05:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: stop texting and driving please you're not the only one in danger
i cant so no to you, but i am the danger

lol
Not only are you committing multiple crimes you’re doing it while endangering the lives of others.

There’s a fucking motorcycle in front of you get off your fucking phone and drive.

https://imgur.com/a/4dkN1ov
(03-25-2024, 05:38 PM)a whole tribe of piss goblins Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 05:34 PM)Foxka Wrote: stop texting and driving please you're not the only one in danger

lol

[Image: 33WHTpM.png]

-1 bozo, get off the fuckin' road before you truly endanger someone.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(03-25-2024, 05:46 PM)bab Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 05:38 PM)a whole tribe of piss goblins Wrote:

lol

[Image: 33WHTpM.png]

-1 bozo, get off the fuckin' road before you truly endanger someone.
so true
do not break the law and post evidence in discord?????????? and don't put others at risk.

doing this is a violation of the discord community guidelines, so like a ban is warranted, but FAR more importantly that could literally kill people. not just yourself, other people. take responsibility for that instead of deflecting blame onto the person who first noticed what you were doing. jesus.
(03-25-2024, 05:48 PM)proper Wrote: did you even want to be unbanned because this is not how you get unbanned
eh... kinda wanna see how many -1s i can get
(03-25-2024, 05:52 PM)a whole tribe of piss goblins Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 05:48 PM)proper Wrote: did you even want to be unbanned because this is not how you get unbanned
eh... kinda wanna see how many -1s i can get
not gonna give you anything you want. might as well close the thread already

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
very poor decision to think this is ok at all -1