Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Ok, I've had to reach out to external sources for context, since nobody other than Norm has given any explanation/evidence of the issue.

The issue isn't a single image of someone driving, which is what I thought it was.

The issue is a series of post, both image and text based, describing a technique to remove oneself from full control of a motor vehicle. The issue with the modern driver is various means of disengagement from the act of driving, whether that be phone use, drowsiness, drunkenness, cognitive distraction, or other means. These issue amount for the cause of most human accidents, aside from speed related factors - and my career as an automotive engineer directly deals with driver engagement.

While I don't believe a subjective interpretation of reckless driving is by itself bannable, the actions of encouragement of driver disengagement, posted with apparent vigor, is somewhat abhorrent and worthy of a timeout, warning, etc.

That being said, other faults of yours have added up over time, from what I'm told by others. This isn't an isolated incident, but is an accumulation of other issues. This seems to be the straw that broke the camels back, in a sense. Sometimes even a minor slight can get you yeeted - being a general asshole in a discord makes others feel uncomfortable, ruins the general vibe, and goes against the hard work the discord staff have put into keeping dinks fun.

Plus you still have no format and really don't care to take this seriously.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
TLDR dont be stupid. You play with more than your own life. Even on a completely empty road, your potential accident will then involve emergency services to come out and put themselves at risk to aid you.

tbh this appeal should be locked and denied already. We've got half the community here saying the same thing. There's not much else to add.
hold up I need to post a comment on this 4 page long ban appeal before it's over so everyone knows: I think bad things are bad
(03-25-2024, 05:32 PM)a whole tribe of piss goblins Wrote: i was banned for posting a picture of me holding my steering wheels with my knees (a pretty common occurrence in my neck of the woods) 
i don't believe a ban was correct approach  to this for a couple of reasons i shall list them as such 
firstly in the picture there is no one around me, only people are 200+feet away with no intersections for another 3 miles
sun high in the sky straight road. so i wasn't putting anyone else at risk, and this act was the same level of risk as driving to work every morning i will stand on this, if i was in traffic or unfavorable weather conditions  then no i wouldn't use my knees, but this is only to hold the wheel when safe to do so. 
[Image: Pissgoblin.png?ex=6615a817&is=66033317&h...9407b0c51&]
This is probably one of the funniest unban requests I have ever seen.

-1 for obvious reasons. You're a dumbass.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
drunk drivers when the dinklebergs ttt players show up:
-1, the entire tribe NEEDs to go to driver's ed again
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Good Afternoon Mr Piss

You have been denied your unban for the following reasons
1) No remorse
2) A high likelihood of repeat offence
3) A complete and utter disregard for the law
4) Being a danger to yourself and others
5) Incorrect use of the format
6) Negative Rep Farming?
7) Breaking Discord TOS
8) Mis-identifying the person who conducted the ban ( It was me, Mr Piss, I did the ban, not anyone else )

As such you will be able to re-apply in 3 months (26th June 2024) .

In that time please consider not normalising driving whilst being on your phone and refrain from doing such in the future.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]