Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i respect jammin
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: this conversation is dumb, it was 5 years ago, people just say shit to look cool when they're younger, its gross looking back but five years is just too long, if it's a pattern of this behavior thats one thing, post up some more screenshots if they exist, but this just reads as a dumb dude sayin shit over someone they both know or whatever, cringe as all hell

battons, say it was weird and kinda gross to say looking back

ppl sayin pedo stuff, apologize for that and not actually thinking about what was being presented

/thread thats literally all that needs to happen from here, everyones being shitty, no ones in the right, there are people directly involved guilty of legit severe harassment that is more recent

im tired
Oh absolutely, what I said is gross looking back on it, but for those that don’t know their dinks history course this was before I was banned for that very behavior back in 2019, since then I’ve never said something like that about a woman I’ve known, not to my knowledge at least. And for that I apologize, but fuck all of you accusing me of being a predator or being a pedo, your all real quiet now that proof has been shown aye?
(04-11-2024, 06:57 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:52 PM)Icey Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: this conversation is dumb, it was 5 years ago, people just say shit to look cool when they're younger, its gross looking back but five years is just too long, if it's a pattern of this behavior thats one thing, post up some more screenshots if they exist, but this just reads as a dumb dude sayin shit over someone they both know or whatever, cringe as all hell

ppl sayin pedo stuff, apologize for that and not actually thinking about what was being presented

/thread thats literally all that needs to happen from here, everyones being shitty, no ones in the right, there are people directly involved guilty of legit severe harassment that is more recent

im tired
they won’t apologize. they already convinced each other it’s okay
no offense but you have a history of excusing creepy behavior on this server so...

that said, i'm sorry to battons for misinterpreting the context and content of those messages. it's still creepy but not nearly as creepy as i thought. sorry.
????????????????????????????????????????????

literally where
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-11-2024, 07:00 PM)bunniey Wrote:

im tired
no offense but you have a history of excusing creepy behavior on this server so...

that said, i'm sorry to battons for misinterpreting the context and content of those messages. it's still creepy but not nearly as creepy as i thought. sorry.

literally where
not you lmao, icey
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(04-11-2024, 07:01 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:

im tired

literally where
not you lmao, icey
oh
im dumb
my bad
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-11-2024, 07:02 PM)bunniey Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 07:01 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:52 PM)Icey Wrote: they won’t apologize. they already convinced each other it’s okay

literally where
not you lmao, icey
oh
im dumb
my bad
all good brother
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
The fact that this thread had to happen is disappointing.

This is to address the people in that other thread (with comments now deleted) that decided to post screenshot evidence and claiming someone is a victim of something pedophilic. If you truly believed this individual was a victim, especially of something pedophilic in nature, posting screenshots that outright shows potential proof of said claims is wrong. By doing so, you continue the victimization of said victim, harming that individual more. It's disgusting that that screenshot was posted in that other thread when you thought they were a victim, and you should be ashamed for doing so when you claim to stand up for them. Furthermore, going to the victim or trying to investigate it yourself when you claim these things is also wrong. Don't try to pry into a situation you're not equipped to handle, let the admins handle it (you know who you are and what you're doing right now).

Highly disgusted and disappointed that community members that feel so strongly about these things would go this far to falsely accuse someone of doing something. You all should be ashamed.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
since this thread is about the subposts from that JackXDDD is a fucking loser incel type of guy to say "dont leave me or ill kill myself" pitiful human loser
(04-12-2024, 12:35 AM)shaye Wrote: since this thread is about the subposts from that JackXDDD is a fucking loser incel type of guy to say "dont leave me or ill kill myself" pitiful human loser

pics for proof or get out
(04-12-2024, 12:35 AM)shaye Wrote: since this thread is about the subposts from that JackXDDD is a fucking loser incel type of guy to say "dont leave me or ill kill myself" pitiful human loser
Trying to criticize anyone with your history is wild. Your MO is harassing someone, getting banned, begging for an unban like you changed or something, then repeat. Your like a cockroach, just never seems to go away.

The wild truth is 99% of ttt players are socially awkward, otherwise they wouldn't be playing gmod in 2024.
former admin2
snipped because good god.

Shaye. 
if you are going to come back to Dinks for the umpteenth time and harass and shit on people, why do you come back?
simply stop coming back. The door is open and waiting for you to step out of it. 

If you truly believe what you said to be true, you should not do like what you did, but instead flag your proof to staff.

simply accusing looks bad, especially with your track record.

also don't harass people and make those kind of accusations without proof, and especially don't make it in a thread where that is not the topic.

quick edit: also don't tell people to self harm. that is a truly awful thing to say anywhere. We only get one shot at life, so telling people to commit self harm is truly and unequivocally wrong and bad and you should know that. Don't do it.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD