Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i respect jammin
hi so originally I posted this picture on Reina's goodbye thread. I thought it'd be okay since Proper did it too, but I need to be better than that.

So here's the deal...

Battons was 23 in 2022. The girl in question was 22 in 2022. 

[Image: c8b7853b01bcee5cfb6a1bafe10dbcf2.png]
here is proof of that based on their dms.

now I think battons deserves an apology cause. Especially from people that have a history making people feel as though they're worthless --- imma say it again keep riding that high of feeling like you're doing something righteous.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
They’ve made up their mind, none of these freaks are going to change it. I appreciate all of you for breaking me mentally, it’s been a wonderful day : ).
i never went in on the pedo allegations and that wasnt the driving force for myself and a lot of the people coming forwards; being 20 years old and bragging about when a 16 year old was "thirsty af for [your] dick" is super creepy behavior and not something that should be tolerated
Nice goalpost shift buddy
hong is right. you asked for examples of creepy behavior in this community, and you got it. no more, no less.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
this conversation is dumb, it was 5 years ago, people just say shit to look cool when they're younger, its gross looking back but five years is just too long, if it's a pattern of this behavior thats one thing, post up some more screenshots if they exist, but this just reads as a dumb dude sayin shit over someone they both know or whatever, cringe as all hell

battons, say it was weird and kinda gross to say looking back

ppl sayin pedo stuff, apologize for that and not actually thinking about what was being presented

/thread thats literally all that needs to happen from here, everyones being shitty, no ones in the right, there are people directly involved guilty of legit severe harassment that is more recent

im tired
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: this conversation is dumb, it was 5 years ago, people just say shit to look cool when they're younger, its gross looking back but five years is just too long, if it's a pattern of this behavior thats one thing, post up some more screenshots if they exist, but this just reads as a dumb dude sayin shit over someone they both know or whatever, cringe as all hell

ppl sayin pedo stuff, apologize for that and not actually thinking about what was being presented

/thread thats literally all that needs to happen from here, everyones being shitty, no ones in the right, there are people directly involved guilty of legit severe harassment that is more recent

im tired
they won’t apologize. they already convinced each other it’s okay
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: im tired
go to bed
former admin2
(04-11-2024, 06:52 PM)Icey Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: snip
This isn't true at all. Apologies was one of the first things "they" offered because "they" realized this part was wrong afterward.
To clarify: An apology was OFFERED but not given yet, think of it in proposal terms.
(04-11-2024, 06:52 PM)Icey Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 06:50 PM)bunniey Wrote: this conversation is dumb, it was 5 years ago, people just say shit to look cool when they're younger, its gross looking back but five years is just too long, if it's a pattern of this behavior thats one thing, post up some more screenshots if they exist, but this just reads as a dumb dude sayin shit over someone they both know or whatever, cringe as all hell

im tired
no offense but you have a history of excusing creepy behavior on this server so...

that said, i'm sorry to battons for misinterpreting the context and content of those messages. it's still creepy but not nearly as creepy as i thought. sorry.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]