Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc
-1 take more time to learn discord staff before taking on another. Not a fan of last night handling
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1

Try not to burn yourself out.
(edited because for some reason the original post was on here)

I wasn't going to touch any of these and I honestly though that you were a good candidate for the position up until the past couple of days.  I think you need more time to adjust with moderating the Discord and how to interact with community members in a civil and respectful manner.  Telling people over and over to "shut up" as a way to deescalate issues does not work.  It comes of extremely rude and people don't listen to that kind of thing.  I've seen a similar attitude on the TTT server since I've come back, and it's overly aggressive.  You're going to deal with the same kind of thing on the forums.  Is that how you would chose to deescalate an issue here too?

Unless that kind of thing changes, I wouldn't trust you to moderate the forums.  I am at a heavy -1 on this application.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
closing per applicant request to be withdrawn from consideration