Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
damien resignation 7 million
I'll +1 the next application

real talk proud of you for making it to TTT mod and sad that it's come to this, hope we'll still be seeing you around
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Frankly Damien, this doesn't surprise me. But, I'm happy for you, and I hope you move on.
It was good to chat a bit yesterday over VC, and I wish you well in life. I think this is a healthy step.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
you did good damien, and while unfortunate i understand why your leaving. This is definitely the best option.
goodbye gaymien !
[Image: image.png]
Sorry for being insensitive and mean to you lately damien, you didn't deserve that from anyone especially not from me. I sincerely apologize for that, and hope you enjoy retirement. I hope to see you around sometime, enjoy the retirement.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Django i've known you since you posted your first staff app you've come a long way. I know we not have been seeing eye to eye the last couple of days, but i do genuinely care for you and sad to see you completely leave this time around. My dms are open if you ever need an off meta support or talk. take care Damien
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Honestly does suck to see you fully resign like this as you've been one of the best staff I have seen since I first met you. But at the end of the day I understand why you are resigning, and honestly its probably for the best for you anyways. Hope to see you around sometime and I wish you the best of luck, take care dude. Gonna feel weird not seeing you around
goddamn this community is taking a heavy beating, sucks to see u go man have fun being free!!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
proud of you, kid.
Thank  you for what you have done for the community Heart
You’ve got a good heart. Too good a heart to get tainted by this godforsaken place. Best of luck on your future endeavors
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]