Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
damien resignation 7 million
It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I announce my resignation. haha Ironic right? I don't want to resign from here and want to continue playing the game in the community I grew up in, I simply cannot sit idly by and allow myself to continue staffing the place this community has become. Even after getting mod and discord staff while trying to make the community a better place, I simply just can't fix this place even to the best of my ability.

This community rewards the people of this place who break rules and manipulate women with donor+ and staff while silencing the voices of victims and people who speak out and dismisses their claims. This community would allow people who only come back every blue moon to shit talk people and conspire against me to get me demoted to become staff. This community rewards cliques who bicker and harass the community with staff ranks. This community won't even bother to have a civil discussion about anything that goes on and starts taking sides without nuances. I don't want to staff a community that does any of this anymore and play janitor to people who don't give a flying fuck about their own community.

I'll probably message the people I care about and thank them for being my friend, so if I miss you don't hesitate reaching out. I'm done with this place and what it's become, it's actually fucking pitiful that this has been allowed to fester for so long.

cya
Don't forget to change your bio
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
how about we don't shitpost on this
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I called it

you’re in a better place now hot wheels
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
bye bro. gg
Fly high.

Happy resignation!
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Best of luck in life. o7
???????? ??????
understandable, hope we can put this behind us and move forward. yeah?
Damien, in all seriousness, thank you for what you have done for the community. You did a great job this tenure and I'm glad you're leaving because it's the best decision for you.

My apologies for the tasteless shitpost. I wish you the best in whatever you do afterwards.
smh my head
welcome to the retired life again

You did good bro. o7
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]