Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
damien resignation 7 million
o7

Welcome back to the freedom crew, bud. My advice is let this be the last time you resign. The grass is green on this side and the stress isn't worth it to go back. Instead, go enjoy your life to the fullest.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Thought this was another shitpost but considering the current drama and seeing you lose your rank I guess it's for real this time. Farewell!
Message me on discord sometime, I can't find you since I'm banned :/
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
wish and bid you farewell to the staff team lil dawg. a lot of shit had happened and i’m sure that its hard for you man. as a close buddy, i do want you to not take everything to heart with staffing critiques. with my experience with you, you’ve done amazing, as much as you like to think you haven’t, you’ve done awesome man. do what’s best for you homie. Heart
when are you getting wonderlands
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
:ToadWave: I give it a year and a half
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
thank u for ur service damen o7
[Image: kirby.gif]
Hey wait I liked this guy what the
#best #mod #ever ! gg
I typically do not comment on resignation posts, Damien I've already texted you this but you were a good one, let the disrespect slide off your back like water because you did not deserve to be treated the way you have. Hopefully this retirement is good to you.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
damien :( you were so excited to staff again too

i’m sorry that circumstances didn’t work out, i was really proud to see how far you’ve come in the time that i’ve known you, hopefully future endeavors work out for the better, adidas my friend
[Image: giphy.gif]