Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
damien resignation 7 million
Enjoyed having you to talk to/ask things as I made my way back into the community a few months ago. Makes sense to me why you wouldn't want to keep staffing. If the climate feels different in a few months/year don't let the memes stop you from reapplying. +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Hey brother, you're one of the coolest people I know, not everything in regards to you has been sunshine and rainbows, but you are one of the few people I know who has actually changed for the better in my time knowing you. I'm not implying anything malicious at any point by the way, I feel like I need to clarify that given the shit show right now (I still don't know %100 what's going on been at work).

I hope you all the best, I know you said you would stick around, but maybe some interest away would be healthy for basically everyone right about now, I plan on doing a whole D&D thing now that I have consistent days of, would you be interested? I would love to have you and take our minds off things.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Who do you guys have winning UFC 300?

Oh +1 for promotion, would promote again.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
im heartbroken
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(04-13-2024, 07:17 PM)BillyBob Wrote: im heartbroken
bro can't let me resign in peace without some snide comment, rent free ig
???

well at least enjoy your resignation?

I'm not sure what to say since it seems we have (lately) not been seeing eye to eye.

I hope your future endeavors are sucessful.

take care man.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
07 Damien I've always supported you and thought of you like a brother good luck in the future and hope life is good for you. Don't forget we still gotta watch s4 demon slayer when it comes out >:)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
damien a real one fr
o7
time to grind gragas!
-0.75 i wish the best for you in what comes next. you're a good egg.