Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 07:34 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Yikes

Is web staff asleep or some shit? Close this shit already
No, all the replies are deserved
I’m extremely disappointed reading this Voss. On what planet is it remotely acceptable to cast doubt on removing someone from the community who ADMITTEDLY engaged in a relationship with a minor while they were an adult? And on what planet would that minor have a shred of fault or be able to provide consent? Honestly that alone is worthy of at BARE MINIMUM permanent removal from staff but I would be in support of some kind of ban as well. Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable take.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
After actually reading all that, this shit isn't even worth an essay. There's no way a CHILD is at fault for an adults decision to be utter dogshit. Saying that she's guilty too and defending/sympathizing with a predator make you just as bad as the predator. This is disgusting and I don't think you should be part of any community ever.
Voss seeing you double down hurts alot and I can't even express how disappointed I am to see this. Deer was a kid who was taken advantage by someone the community thought it could trust.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This is a wild thing to post center aligned. 

If everyone is going to agree on at least one thing these past few days, it's that this is an absolute gross take.  

Please resign from all staffing roles and leave the community immediately.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: bzOg1cz.png]
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I don't want to be repetitive as everyone has said exactly what needs to be said and what I would say but this is absolutely horrid. Voss when I joined this place when I was 14/15 I looked up to you so much. I said to myself that you were someone I could look up to and every time I got to sit in VC with you and you told me different life stories, I couldn't stop being in awe. Reading this and everything outlined has absolutely disgusted me and made me lose all of the respect I had for you. The person I knew I felt was someone who could be trusted to be unbiased and safe for this community and you have absolutely let down yourself, this community and everyone involved and especially deerly. They were a fucking child and they were preyed upon. End of story, end of everything. They lacked the ability to consent and that's final.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I finally had time to actually read this. Prop Hunt almost avoided this drama all together, way to drop the ball you fucking idiot.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Jesus Christ on a motor bike.

This post here is a great example of why friends should never be allowed to investigate friends for something of this magnitude. Try as you might, it's nearly impossible to be fully "rational", "unbiased", "objective" when dealing with your friends.  You should never have been the one to investigate Chief.

1. Minors cannot consent. No qualifiers, "ands", "ors", or "buts" to that statement.

2. Don't you think it's possible Chief would pretend that he thought Melodine was an adult acting like they were a minor to save himself? Obviously this is a defense as useful as toilet paper made out of sand paper.

3. The very fact that a friend was allowed to investigate a friend throws the entire investigation 2 years ago into disrepute. That should never have been allowed to happen.

4. Your format with the different fonts, font sizes, and the center aligned is absolute booger aids on my monitor. Web staff please reformat so it's at least somewhat readable.

5. You should resign with the little dignity you have left after a post like that. If I was admin, I would strip you of your rank just for implying a minor is at fault for essentially being groomed.

I recommend everyone on the thread go find some cute animal pictures to look at to lift their moods after reading the shitty forum post you made.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
I'm demoting you.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]