Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The good things in life
(04-14-2024, 10:38 AM)Wilfry Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 10:37 AM)NO NAME Wrote: Snip
Ayo let's goooo 

Good luck homie, hope it goes great
Appreciate it dude! It's been a great morale booster, and I'mtrying my best to look on the bright side of things for a change. Got a good feelin this time
I just got back from a great vacation to Canada to see my first total solar eclipse since I was 3
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I just got back from a Music Educator Conference in Nashville for our state’s teachers and it was a highly informative professional development workshop! Now I have enough credits (30 hours) to renew my license so I’m very happy that I was able to do that in 1 year when they give you 3 to do it!
smh my head
I also saw the eclipse on Monday and it was dope as hell.

Also leaving in a few weeks for a 3-month trip to Argentina that I'm very excited for :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I got promoted to Sergeant at my Unit after what feels like an eternity.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
We just got a new puppy lil black lab we named him bailey he's a cute lil guy and he's bonding really well with the 3 adults
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-14-2024, 12:28 PM)Ryan722 Wrote: I also saw the eclipse on Monday and it was dope as hell.

Also leaving in a few weeks for a 3-month trip to Argentina that I'm very excited for :)
can you fix awarns and map tags before you go.... no rush but we need the goat for one last job....
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-14-2024, 12:32 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can you fix awarns and map tags before you go.... no rush but we need the goat for one last job....
sorry..... I'll fix today
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I got promoted to a better position at my workplace after working there for 4 years. This month is my second month of being in that position. Also, my baby sis is turning 3 next month! I'm so happy for her. ❤️
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
im about to get back to 10k in cs im locked in
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]