Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 09:35 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I'm demoting you.

nvm prophunt is based
Unreal and scary that people like you walk around freely with this mindset..

Never have children please.
im gonna keep it a buck fifty with you i did not read a damn thing you said, but I do know that you never deserved the role of admin and the only reason you got there was luck and your connections.

I had more TOTAL hours on DR than you did when you got admin on the server, I got that simping for a trusted on the server that had almost triple your time. You know, actually there were multiple trusted/t-mods that had way way way more activity than you and were leagues better candidates. If I recall correctly you had time in the tens of hours when you got admin on DR. If you can show me another admin that had that little playtime on their respective server, please, be my guest.

tl;dr
you never should have been admin. you never should have had a voice in this decision. jarhead imposter.

edit: also you're just a dumbass bro
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(04-14-2024, 09:32 AM)Slasheronic Wrote: I don't want to be repetitive as everyone has said exactly what needs to be said and what I would say but this is absolutely horrid. Voss when I joined this place when I was 14/15 I looked up to you so much. I said to myself that you were someone I could look up to and every time I got to sit in VC with you and you told me different life stories, I couldn't stop being in awe. Reading this and everything outlined has absolutely disgusted me and made me lose all of the respect I had for you. The person I knew I felt was someone who could be trusted to be unbiased and safe for this community and you have absolutely let down yourself, this community and everyone involved and especially deerly. They were a fucking child and they were preyed upon. End of story, end of everything. They lacked the ability to consent and that's final.

Slash my favorite dad joke, thank you for putting this section into words for me. Voss, Fish, and Nuru were all my idols at the time with them being admins or moderators. I would always listen to ye tales of old in respect. Learning how far everything has came. But seeing this shitfall has really ruined like most of my childhood growing up in this server. as if the grooming wasn't enough to be fair... 

But it was people just like voss, deathstar and matt that originally really started my love for gmod and its creative abilities. I will genuienly miss like mid 2019.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
It is wild that you would proudly share screenshots of you defending someone for doing this shit with someone underage with "he did say he was drunk" and "he's and old friends".

Yuck
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Photo 
I will not be reading this thread mfs when it comes time to read the thread

Biggrin 
Ironically, you brought both sides of this whole debacle to agreement on something; that you’re disgusting and your take is absolutely vile. Good job!
I'll keep it brief as everyone has made up their mind already. 

This was an attempt to share my insight from 2 years ago while including new information that was presented. 

You're welcome to think of me as you will, by all means see me as a horrible person for something I did 2 years ago. 

Hold the past against me all you like

I still believe that banning both of them was the best option

Thanks for all the insights
>hold the past against me all you like
Continues to stand by the past
3 more dislikes away from a new record