Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The good things in life
finally gonna be able to get my car after waiting so long for what feels like forever, also going on a cruise in around 3 weeks to Mexico! :D
Recently graduated college a few months ago! It was a really big moment for me as my grandpa passed away and wasnt able to see me walk but my grandma was able to come out. I was running on fumes that morning because I stayed up thinking about how all the hard work paid off and all the people who supported me along the way and it was just a really good feeling to walk that day.
Hit a fantastic PR yesterday: deadlifted 300lbs. My goal is 335so I’m almost there :)
Finally defending my dissertation this summer. It's been a long 6 years.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(04-14-2024, 03:59 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hit a fantastic PR yesterday: deadlifted 300lbs. My goal is 335so I’m almost there :)
You got this, 335lb is closer then you think. Stay strong bro o7
Eh not really positive. I got laid off from my job last month and been struggling but may have a few new opportunities lined up so hoping it goes well! Other than that my surgery is going well as I have lost about 70 pounds from my starting weight. I had gastric bypass surgery in January. Hoping to get my swimsuit body soon lmao.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
starting my fourth day of an intensive pain program tomorrow (out of 24) and really hopeful about them being able to help me navigate through the world with chronic pain. its four hours each day and is definitely really tough but like everything else in life, just gotta tank through it.
I'm at 140 lbs and I don't think I'm ugly anymore :steamhappy:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Perfectly timed moments are always a joy to behold
Finally.making good money for building drones.. well overseeing the build now.

Also down vote this twice so I can be the Ying Yang twins again.
[Image: b_560x95.png]