Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
guest application
o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
o7
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Trusted app when
You can’t take an L they just don’t exist :(
I’m glad you’re doing what’s best for you. However, your David Crapman squad will be destroyed in Season 3!!!!
smh my head
+1 grif is fun to play with, a positive presence on the sever, knows the rules, what else could you possibly want in a guest???

o7
[Image: kirby.gif]
Finally I won't get 13 alerts a day because this turdball keeps editing his crappy draft!!!11111!!!!!!

It's been fun yeat year. You're a cool guy and I'm wishing you nothing but the best, buddy. Hope to see you around and I'm sure we'll keep in touch in some capacity. Godspeed.
Wooo I didn't make the fuck you list. Must mean you liked my memes just a little bit

O7
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
HOORAY! God is Good! The people are free from tyranny of Yeat!

Enjoy it, can't wait to +1 your trusted app next month  Cool
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Cscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscs