Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
guest application
Exclamation 
This is extremely long overdue

i am retiring from my long and illustrious career as staffiington

i  would like to thank @Quantum (he paid me money to be first on the roster), @Linfalas, fuck you @Damien, @coco, @ryan, @GCubed, @slater (he is most def sleeping right now), @Wrom, @bryanbrr, @nico, @Grump @GCubed, @@MiniMe2001, @Icey, @Nate,  @NECRO, @Ellie Mae, @EpicGuy, @voidzz, @grasse, @RawJar, @caribou, not @Carson nor @Gabe, @dan, @syn, @milk @milk (2) @milk (3), @Kobe, @caribou, @Strangely Erotic, @Nash, @Killahsasasin, @GCubed, @Cimag, @symptom maddox, @Nate, @Jawa, @maddox.chann, @GCubed, @Adam, @Papa Milo, @YourMateMurph, @Ryan722, @yeat, and last but certainly not least @coco??

I dont have the time nor energy to staff and I haven't for a while, nor put effort into truly doing 100% what i could've been doing
gmod just has'nt hit the same

everyones getting off the train, might as well do the same
[Image: W9kMdxT.jpeg]
i will NOT be apologizing for the multiple pings lmao

honorable mentions: @GCubed @GCubed @Gabe @reina @cow fyck you @bab @dong @murl @dero @Chip @Norm Minder @squid @7-Zip @Toonze @Jammin @gaber @Hillrop @BillyBob @Brahma @proper @chapman @kessler. @GCubed
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
o7
thank goodness im not on here
Grif smell ya later dweeb
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
yeah, ur not fucking mitchell from advanced warfare buddy... stop fucking bitching about your pc

o7
F.

bye grif ! ! enjoy retirement fuckin' idiot ♡
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I LOVE YOU SLATER <33333
YARRRR
Enjoy your permanent vacation soldier 
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedi...ipo=images]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(04-15-2024, 01:52 AM)grasse Wrote: I LOVE YOU SLATER <33333
[Image: 20230710_catHeartEyes_1000x562.jpg]
Man april fools past don't joke like that :(
On serious note I'll miss you man enjoyed playing and staffing with you , hope you stick around so i can rdm you and bully you :)
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]