Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sun set
I'm so sad to see you go! I wasn't PH staff but even I can see how much you cared for the community and all the good that you did. I hope you enjoy retirement! And hop around TTT sometime so I can RDM you :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You were an exceptional role model Milk :(, without you, I wouldn't have even thought of applying for staff. Thank you for everything you've done for this community and I hope nothing but the best for your future  Heart
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Thank you for the good times you've given me. The great improvements you have provided for PH and the community I appreciate all of it even though I'm inactive as fuck but I'm sure others feel the same way. 

If you still have the rank in server I'll join in so that you can teleport me all around the map the same way I did to you the day we met.
(04-15-2024, 09:18 AM)Wilfry Wrote: Thank you for the good times you've given me. The great improvements you have provided for PH and the community I appreciate all of it even though I'm inactive as fuck but I'm sure others feel the same way. 

If you still have the rank in server I'll join in so that you can teleport me all around the map the same way I did to you the day we met.

Sounds like a plan
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
you got swag. you got gall. you got moxie. absolutely balling 100% of the time. W

Awesome job as admin, you have done so much in a short time. Take some time away to relieve some stress, but I would love to see you around sometimes.

also thank you for delivering my final community contribution to prophunt, the legend of timed mutes and gags is immortalized on prophunt for however long that crap is around. steve jobs would be proud or some shit
This community NEVER once deserved you.
I just woke up.

Milk, you were one of the best admin and mentor that I couldn't ask for. Thank you for all the help that you did for PH and the community. I hope you enjoy retirement and have a good life outside. It's was fun staffing with you. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
this community didn't deserve the time and effort you invested in it. you were the best admin dinks has ever had, you did more for it than anyone else. it was a pleasure getting to be on the team with you <3
Enjoy freedom :)
Ever since you joined the team as trusted you always had so much to offer to the entire community that it was unprecedented how much passion you had with a game and one of its many communities surrounding it. We were lucky you stumbled upon this one and liked it enough to help us and improve it for the better and make changes to make an experience here a better one. Honestly we didn't deserve you or your phenomenal work, but yet you still stuck around to help everyone just. 
Thank you for your work and this will not be the end for sure my Dairy-ol pal.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]