Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sun set
Heart 
I am free

To many of you, I am sure it comes as no surprise that I will be taking that road into the sunset. I would like to keep things sweet if I can, but given recent events, who knows what random stuff will come flying though the replies. I can only hope that I did a good job keeping things as fair and enjoyable as possible, even in a situation where I'm putting some people on blast. During my time in this community, I have made so many friends. So many, in fact, that I'm worried I might not remember to mention them all. If I forgot to mention you in this post, it's not that I don't care, it's that I don't have a very good memory.

A message to my fellow admins past and present.

@unfortunatepossum Thank you for sticking with me until the end. You and I have developed a close friendship. If I could only have one person by my side who I could trust and count on it would be you, so I am glad you are that person. Maybe you can follow me into the sunset? I have soup cans?

@chelllman I miss you man. I look up to you, not only as staff, but as a person. You always had such a level head and a clever way of handling thing that made me chuckle... Who banned: Hampter. I am glad you were around to train me and answer my questions, because I know I bugged the hell out of you.

@Ryzif My man with the hammer, I miss your input and the conversations we had when we had the time. Maybe we will get time to chat again soon and have fun doing something other than Gmod.

@bryanbrr My man, you are always there when I need you. You looked after my mental health when I needed it. You will always be my friend, and you are always welcome to anything I have going on in my life. I am glad you found someone who makes you happy, you deserve it. I love you bro.

@reina You are one of the nicest people I know, not a lot of people have helped me in the way you have, I hope you understand that makes you special to me. I wish you had the good bye you deserved and not the one you got, shame on everyone who acted a fool.

@Gabe You are the 1st staff member I talked to, you know why. I'm glad to see you as Web Admin, because there are few people in the community who could handle this task. I hope you find peace, because it feels like any time something happens, you have to be the one to bump it away. I know that's a godawful thankless task, so thank you for everything you have done.

@Norm Minder Thought I would forget you? Thank you for keeping it real with me. We don't spend a lot of time together, but when we do, it's quality time. You are a good person to be around. I wish you could have had the resources to do what you wanted with Murder, it would have popped off I know it.

@TheUltraFish The grandfather of Prop Hunt. We all look up to you, you set in monition the ways the PH staff would conduct themselves for the better and I enjoyed the feedback you would give me. The other day, you made me feel real special. You know what it is you ran past me, and it made my day knowing you trusted and respected me enough to reach out to me like that. Thank you for all you have done.

@KaptainLes You are a awesome person, you have my respect. You always take both sides of a story into account and don't just take your friend's side. You can always take what is thrown your way and process it like a caring human being, something the world lacks now days.

@Jammin One of the greats, I am so glad to have had the pleasure to work with you. The insight you gave was always wowing to me. I wish I had that ability, maybe one day.

@chibill You are one of the smartest people I know, and I know you are going to turn around and tell me I am wrong and that there are smarter people than you in the community, but you're wrong. I can't say I know anyone else who has hand built a computer. When I say hand built, I don't mean you get the parts off a website and put it together. I mean this dude put it together in the same way your would put components together on a bread board and program the thing. Way to just drop that in the staff chat by way, what the actual fuck, you should share a picture of that in a comment below dude is in another dimension from us.

@Icey @tiefling lesbian I am sorry I don't have anything super special to say. I respect you two, we just haven't had the chance to do work together and bond over it. I know we were trying, but life got in the way. It happens. Maybe we will get that chance again soon.

My team

You guys have been such a gem in my life. I am glad to have had the chance to grow with all of you. We almost made it right to the end with no major dramas, I am so sorry you all had to deal with that happen recently. I should have trusted my gut. I was hesitant to let Voss back on the team, but got convinced to. What a blunder on my part. I wish you all the best and invite you all to come play D&D once I have some material set up for us all to enjoy.
@Carson @Garro You are my OGs. Thank you for showing me the ropes. I never forgot my roots, we took on the world together. @BIIG_SAD@Harmless_Potato my two elite guards. You guys still have some sorting yourselves out to do and you know that, but thank you for being human even if others did not see it all the time. Just be careful how you word things that's honestly all. You are so close to having that elusive something.
@Loona Mondragon KOSHKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!. @MysticalElfWarrior I believe in you. I haven't forgotten about us watching movies together.
@Bird (2) You are better than you give yourself credit for, don't be so shy to take your shot.
@August I put you in this part since you did not have Admin all that long. I'm sure you can understand. I respect you a lot. We see eye to eye on just about everything, we just expressed it differently. Keep it real, we should do something other then Gmod together.
@Blu funny man, get some beef. I don't know why you look up to me, but I hope I was a good role model.
As for the rest of my team, don't think I forgot you. We just haven't spent as much time together. You're all good people and I know you get it. Thank you all for being the best team ever. Our team is a small one, but we hit so hard.

My community

@"pepe  silvia" @Duck @Toaduh @NO NAME @Zom13ae @RussEfarmer (@ Damien won't let me ping you) @Foxka @Brahma @Kickstone @Wilfry @Mephistopheles @"Katie <3" @memes4life  and I can't find or or think of all your names right now. Thank you all for being apart of my life, I wish I could give you all a hug on my way out <3.

Special mentions.

@Ryan722 I can't sum up how thankful I am to have known you, your help is priceless
@xthedomsterx funniest unban request hands down.
@GCubed GCubed
@Faber Thank you for the cool map

Important point's in my journey

I joined
Trusted
Tmod
Mod
Admin

It's time to face the music.

@Dinkleberg >:( Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be the one that brought change to this place, and I hope this doesn't discourage you putting trust in others the way you put trust in me. It took a lot of work to be the person you trusted with the server in a way no one else has before. I do wish it came a little sooner, because I still believe @chelllman was your man, but thank you for picking me and I hope all goes well for you.

Well this is it, this is good bye. I did everything I promised, I brought about order, I fixed the tools staff use, and I got us updates. Even when no one believed in me, I got us the updates we all wanted. I wish I had the heart to stick around and just work on the server making everyone happy, but the truth is I got spit in my face just too many times by people I care about and it has finally brought me to this point. I can't go on as Admin any more, not in this place, it hurts. It has become difficult to be happy. I need to find new horizons. The sun is setting, and with it my heart follows. I love you all, farewell.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
thank you for all your hard work milk our time together was short, but you quickly earned my respect. Enjoy retirement
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I never knew you and now never will. I know it's not litterally my fault, but I don't like to have added to so many resigns.
 Hopefully everything beyond dinks will be smooth sailing.
 [Image: 6eb177e323228958432796c4f9536118.jpg]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
you did a ton for ph + even got dink to do live updates, def did a lot for the community. Enjoy the freedom
Milk Chan,

Never be a stranger, PH and the Dinks community is better because of you. Your patience and willingness to help has not only made your server better but it has led to the progress of the community. You have fixed things that have broken and you have improved things in ways we couldn't have imagined. You're smart, talented and loved. Thank you for all you did in this community and never be a stranger! In the next few weeks lets jump on TTT or PH. <3 Take this rest knowing that the community is better due to your leadership!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Job well done. You deserve a break.
smh my head
I never interacted with you, but I have seen the impact that you left on PH. Thank you for everything you did for the community, and I hope that your retirement goes very well.
Excellent job during your tenure. You deserve a nice rest and I hope to see you around every now and then!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Show Content

I am so down for this.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
o7

thank you milk for everything. I dont think I would have stayed on this sinking ship without you or possum or everyone else.

thank you for everything, and I hope I see you around.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD