Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
im very tired
Tysm for everything possum

o7
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Even if you leave we will still keep pushing you off the fence.

Thank you for all you did for this community and PH you will always be remembered
Even tho I don't often play/interact with you but you were one of the best admins that PH and the community ever have. I can tell the efforts that you put in PH even you are busy with life. I hope that you enjoy your retirement and have a great life. It was fun staffing with you. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
When are we playing fortnite (you were one of the greats :)
Honestly I never once thought of you as a placeholder admin, and when you chelllman and ryzif were all admin together you all did quite a damn good job at trying to breathe life into a dying mode. I know you werent active on the server but I know damn well you were important as admin, won't feel the same without you. It's been a pleasure interacting with you a bit more lately, hope you enjoy retirement! You and milk have both fuckin earned it. Hope to see you around sometime, and thanks for all you've done. Be happy with all you've done for this community
I am here to push possum one last time for old good times sake, i enjoyed playing with you as mod and then as admin you are a great person who was always fun to play with annoy and just talk to you've held the fort alone and did a great job at it I'm sad to see you go and hope that you will still lurk around so i can push you from time to time. Enjoy retirement @unfortunatepossum (push). o7
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
You were always a good bean Possum, always being there for your team and the community and never felt like you were a "place holder". You made a very warm welcome to me into joining the team and always was so supportive. You can rest now Possum. You deserve it.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
You did a Fantastic job as admin and you earned your role, I wish you the best in life Good luck with every and o7
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I'm sad to see you go possum but also I totally understand. I will always remember sitting in a vc with you when we were both just regulars on dinks and when things got hectice we would all kinda just laugh at the situation. Get your well deserved rest and know you did an amazing job.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Thanks for all your help keeping PH a safe place. It was good to be admin with you for a year because you were a great voice of reason. May you continue to be pushed off fences wherever life takes you :) (this is a joke). I'll join you in helldivers soon.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]