Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
im very tired
This was supposed to be a quick and dirty farewell. No tags telling my friends what they mean to me, no telling everyone what this place has meant to me, and no long ass posts.
I haven't really had friends here for a very long time and this place has broken my heart too many times. (the special cases know who they are)

The only reason this resignation is even this long is because I wanted to apologize to everyone that wanted my help during these recent clusterfucks. I really wanted to help fix this as much as possible but I've come to the conclusion that I can't because there's one very key thing missing to me now, trust. You cannot work in a team if you no longer trust the majority. Know that I have respected all wishes to anonymity and that the information has been properly transferred.

I was really only ever supposed to be a placeholder until others could take up the position or be the one that went down with the ship. But this place really is like a rash, it gets better then way worse and then better again, and it never really goes away.   
I would like to say that I am proud of most of the PH staff that has kept it going. You're too good for this place.

So before I go, know that if you ever want to play something, need some help with gardening knowledge, or just need to chat and are in need of a possum check your local dumpster and bring a soup can. 

O7
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Heart
farewell possum i think you did a good job helping cultivate the ph server to be a better place. GL on your future garden and enjoy freedom
[Image: J6yUs0g]
you’re a good one possum, enjoy the deserved freedom
Gabe misses you and they want you to know that. 
I knew you for a long time possum and it's unfortunate I will not get more interactions with you. I don't know what else what said behind my back from anyone here and I'd rather not know. But I enjoyed all the times I played with you, even the bad ones. 

[Image: g92tubf6lyd51.jpg]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Job well done. Enjoy your retirement!
smh my head
(04-15-2024, 07:42 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: Gabe misses you and they want you to know that. 
I knew you for a long time possum and it's unfortunate I will not get more interactions with you. I don't know what else what said behind my back from anyone here and I'd rather not know. But I enjoyed all the times I played with you, even the bad ones. 

[Image: g92tubf6lyd51.jpg]
Stop posting you’re supposed to be fucking banned lmao
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Possum, 

To make sure i recall correctly, you were never a "placeholder admin" you earned the title due to your time as PH staff and deserved the role. I thank you for the good times you brought the community and for all you've done. Take your rest now that you can step away. Enjoy the game a bit more and have some fun along the way. Thank you for everything <3.

One last push for the possum...
[Image: opossum-push.gif]
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
You three earned the position just as much as anybody else. You were a damn good admin. I hope that retirement will bring you the peace and quiet of no longer being pushed… Thank you for everything you did for the community.
Even if you were less “community facing” particularly towards the end do know that you earned admin and did the best you could, you’ve always been fun when you are around playing games with all of us as well. Enjoy your much needed rest away from the stress
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]