Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sun set
Hello good sir i would like to inform you that at this current time we aren't accepting your resignation as we are short staffed and can't respond to right now, please file this resignation 10 years from now.

Jokes aside you are awesome , proved to every staff member that dink would give acces again to make it easier for updates , added a lot of suggestions from players and were one of the best and level headed admins, hope that retirement brings you joy and that you continue to lurk on forums,discord and prop hunt. You will be dearly missed my friend.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
First things first, I don't think I can quite put into words how much you did do for the PH community, and you became admin at quite a low point in the community. Wasn't hoping you OR possum would resign as you both have been amazing for what you've done for this entire community. I cannot imagine how tedious it was to do what you did. The ph staff team really did take a beating losing you, but that's not something you should ever have to worry about. At the end of the day, it IS just a game. And your personal life should always be prioritized.

Guess this really is the end of an era huh? Enjoy your retirement my friend, you've done well. Hope to see you around, always down to hop on something. Take care and thank you for doing the impossible and actually making PH enjoyable o7
fuckin' australians.

enjoy retirement, milk. ♡
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
You did a lot for this community, I wish you the best in your life/future with what ever you may do next We appreciate all you have done to better this community o7
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Thank you for all your hard work and enjoy the retirement =P
You did a great job as admin Milk, thank you for all your hard work and actually being the one to get dink to cave about server access. You did more in 1 week than I was able to get done in a year because of that. May you continue to find success in everything else that you do.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
holy shit end of an era :(

seeing you go from "I want to learn Lua" to Prophunt Admin making the first substantial updates in a long time was a real pleasure. Thanks for your contributions to the community and for being a dope dude. Hope to still see you around
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-15-2024, 11:15 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: holy shit end of an era :(

seeing you go from "I want to learn Lua" to Prophunt Admin making the first substantial updates in a long time was a real pleasure. Thanks for your contributions to the community and for being a dope dude. Hope to still see you around

It's always a nice day when you come out of the wood works, I wish you would show yourself like this more.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
@Super Milk Chan

Thank you for everything man. From the guidance from when we staffed together, to getting Dink to giving you more perms, thank you. You made PH a better place. It seems like the current PH team is starting to fall apart. We had a great team that was well balanced and dedicated staff members. 

o7 dude. Keep in touch  Heart
???????? ??????
i got funny dm from this man saying i was funny +1

rip to an era, glad you decided it was time, you done a LOT of things for this community. i’ve never interacted with you much, but the few times i did and seen the things you did, you were always kind and always dinks top worker. enjoy the retirement milk !